There are no accessory packages for this product, but we're working on it. Please call us for details about accessory packages for this product.
The AVR-1912 7.1-Channel Network Streaming AV Receiver from Denon is a network ready A/V receiver that allows you to immerse yourself in 7 channels of surround sound for your movies, music and games with 90 watts of power per channel. It supports 3D video and is a superb match for Blu-ray players, DVD players, game consoles and other entertainment devices, offering a total of six HDMI 1.4a inputs and one HDMI 1.4a output.
Your new AVR-1912 features an equal amp power design and supports a multitude of high resolution audio formats to fully engulf you in surround sound. Once you connect it to your home internet connection, it can realize its full potential -- it's capable of digital network audio and photo streaming capabilities, compatible with Windows 7 and supports playback of MP3, WMA, WAV and FLAC HD audio.
With AirPlay, you can stream music from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch or from your iTunes library. What's more, when you download an app from the App Store, you can kick back and control everything from that same device. For an A/V receiver with exceptional compatibility with HD audio and video as well as networking functionality for access to a world of additional content, look no further than the AVR-1912.
- New Features
- Supports AirPlay
- Enhanced network capability
-- Internet Radio and network audio/photo streaming via Ethernet
-- Pandora, flickr, Napster and Rhapsody online support
-- Party Mode Plus
-- FLAC HD, High-resolution audio format
-- Compatible with Windows 7
-- Web control
- Supports "Denon Remote App" to simplify operation by an iPhone or iPod touch
- Quick select, easy access to internet radio from front panel and remote control unit
- Setup Wizard, providing easy-to-follow setup instructions
- Easy operation, Graphical User Interface
- GUI overlay on HD Source
- 6 HDMI inputs and 1 output
- Premium Audio Technologies for Superb Surround Sound
- Fully compatible with current HD audio formats, the Denon AVR-1912 7.1-Channel A/V Receiver provides powerful, theater-quality surround sound. It ensures maximum audio performance with multiple technologies:
Equal Power Amp Design: Each of the AVR-1912's seven 90-watt channels is powered by its own discrete circuit. This allows the receiver to reproduce original sound more faithfully than conventional models, which use integrated circuits.
High-Definition Audio Support: The AVR-1912 features support for Blu-ray high-definition audio formats, including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio. These formats play back sound with exceptional fidelity, providing a more realistic listening experience.
Dolby Pro Logic IIz: With the option of two additional height channels, this feature adds a vertical dimension to the soundstage, providing more immersive surround sound.
Audyssey MultEQ Support: Audyssey technology helps create an optimal acoustic profile for your home theater. Using the included calibration microphone, Audyssey MultEQ measures sound levels and adjusts speaker configuration accordingly, making setup fast and easy.
- Full HD Support
- With six HDMI inputs, the AVR-1912 allows you to route multiple high-definition devices--like game consoles and Blu-ray players -- to your TV. It also allows you to connect all of your devices to your TV with a single HDMI cable, reducing cable clutter.
- Vivid 3D Visuals with HDMI 1.4a
- The AVR-1912 comes equipped with HDMI 1.4a, allowing you to make the most of several premium video features:
3D Pass Through: With the advent of 3D media, it is important to own a receiver that recognizes 3D video signals. The AVR-1912 is able to pass through 3D signals from your Blu-ray player, ensuring that the 3D effect doesn't get lost in translation. It also recognizes signals from 3D television broadcasts.
Audio Return Channel: HDMI 1.4a also features an Audio Return Channel, which allows both audio and video content to be sent through a single HDMI cable. This eliminates the need for separate audio and video cables running from your TV to the receiver.
Deep Color and x.v. Color Support: The AVR-1912 also supports Deep Color and x.v.Color schemes, which can display a larger color range than standard-definition schemes. The result is a more lifelike, vibrant picture.
- Enhanced Network Capability and iPod Connectivity
- When connected to a network, the AVR-1912 lets you listen to Internet radio, play audio files, and display images via an Ethernet connection. The receiver also supports AirPlay, which allows you to stream music wirelessly from an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or iTunes. Or, connect an iPhone/iPod/iPad directly to the receiver with a USB cable.
With the Denon Remote App installed on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch, you can perform basic operations, like turning the AVR-1912's power on or off, adjusting the volume, and switching sources.
For serious audio enthusiasts, FLAC HD decoding delivers uncompressed playback of your high-definition music files. A compressed audio restorer guarantees that playback of lower resolution audio files is crisp and clear.
The AVR-1912 is compatible with Windows 7 audio and photo streaming, as well as giving you convenient web control. This receiver provides online support for Pandora, Flickr, Napster, and Rhapsody, allowing you to enjoy a wide variety of online digital content at any time.
- GUI Overlay and Remote Control for Simple Operation
- With its programmable functions and intuitive button layout, the AVR-1912 is designed for ease of use. The front panel is smartly organized, featuring clearly labeled buttons and onboard controls for volume and source. In addition, its on-screen display provides quick information about your system's settings.
The AVR-1912's pre-memory remote control with Glo-Key and on-screen programming is easy to setup and use, thus giving you more flexibility in controlling your home theater.
- State-of-the-Art Denon Solutions for Maximizing Content Quality
- Fully discrete, identical quality and power for all 7 channels (90 W x 7ch):
To faithfully reproduce the original surround sound, each of the AVR-1912's 7 channels is equipped with the same power amp of equal power. Since these power amps also use discrete circuits configured with parts strictly selected for their contribution to high sound quality, rather than with low-cost integrated circuits (ICs), the surround sound playback is of impeccably high quality.
Minimum Signal Path for clear audio and video signal:
The "simple and straight" design concept has been thoroughly implemented in the signal paths to contribute to immaculately clean audio and video playback. Signal paths are as short as possible to keep signal degradation in the audio and video circuitry to an absolute minimum
Direct Mechanical Ground Construction, embodying concepts for thorough vibration resistance:
Vibration-resistant construction has been reviewed to thoroughly suppress the adverse influences of vibration on sound quality. The power transformers, a source of vibration, have been securely mounted on the highly rigid bottom chassis. Direct mounting of feet to the radiator in near proximity to each other serves to suppress mutual vibration with the power transformers and other sources of vibration.
- Ease of Use
- Setup Wizard provides easy-to-follow setup instructions:
First select the language when prompted. Then simply follow the instructions displayed on the TV screen to set up the speakers, network, and so on.
- Easy operation, Graphical User Interface
- GUI overlay on HD Source
- Pre memory remote control handset with Glow-Key
- Remote Setup Guidance
- Auto surround mode
- Sleep timer function
- Audio Delay function (0 to 200 msec)
- Muting level settings (Full/-40dB/-20dB)
- Audio level memory, capable of correcting different signal levels for each input device
- Variable subwoofer crossover switching
Denon AVR-1912 7.1-Channel Network Streaming AV Receiver
Remote Control (RC-1156)
2 x AA Batteries
AM Loop Antenna
FM Indoor Antenna
Service Station List
Quick Setup Guide
CD-ROM (Owner's Manual)