There are no accessory packages for this product, but we're working on it. Please call us for details about accessory packages for this product.
- Compact Full-Frame HDSLR
- Full-frame, high-resolution performance is available in a compact, affordable HDSLR - the D600. The camera's 24.3MP FX-format CMOS sensor captures every detail with lifelike sharpness. Its EXPEED 3 processing system manages all that data with speed and accuracy, enabling up to 5.5 frames-per-second (fps) continuous shooting at full resolution. The camera also features a fast power-up (0.13 seconds) and minimal shutter release lag (0.052 seconds). And the low-light performance synonymous with Nikon is again proven deserved-shoot crystal clear images from ISO 100 to 6400, expandable down to 50 and up to 25,600 for extreme situations.
- Highly Accurate AF System for Superior Sharpness
- The D600 has 39 focus points that provide wide-area AF coverage and offer seemingly endless compositional possibilities. The 9 cross-type sensors and 7 center focus points work all the way down to f/8.0 for extended AF functionality with teleconverters and long-reach lenses. When shooting photos or HD video in Live View, Nikon's responsive contrast-detect AF activates for accurate full time auto focusing
- Metering and Onboard Intelligence
- The D600 delivers consistently beautiful still images and HD videos, thanks to Nikon's intelligent Scene Recognition System with 3D Color Matrix Metering II. Its 2,016 pixel RGB sensor evaluates every scene, taking into account brightness, contrast, subject distance and the scene colors, all within the time it takes to press the shutter release button. That data is then referenced against an onboard image database for consistently accurate exposures, auto white balance, i-TTL flash and subject-tracking autofocus performance
- Cinema-Quality HD Video Projects
- Shoot 1080p HD videos with selectable frame rates of 30p, 25p or 24p and MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 compression. Bend time with 720p HD at 60p, 50p or 30p for ultra-smooth video playback of fast moving subjects, or create slow-motion footage during post processing. Maintain your creative vision with manual exposure control, full-time AF with face-priority and subject tracking, dedicated inputs for a stereo mic and headphones, still image exporting, and much more. Enhance all that with the dramatic perspectives and depth-of-field control of NIKKOR interchangeable lenses
- Built-In 10-Pin Accessory Terminal
- On the opposite side of the camera's dual memory card bays you'll find the various sockets and ports including everything from audio jacks to USB. Under the flap designated "GPS" is the 10-pin accessory terminal used for both the GP-1A GPS Unit and MC-DC2 Remote Release Cord (both sold separately). The MC-DC2 enables remote firing of select D-SLRs, including this D600, so you won't bump or vibrate the camera when taking photos. The GP-1A geotags your images so you can record latitude, longitude, altitude and time information. Allowing you to plot your images on map software and retrace your steps.
- Share Images Easily with the WU-1b Wireless Mobile Adapter
- Using the optional WU-1b Wireless Mobile Adapter, users can automatically send great pictures to their smartphone or tablet and even remotely capture images from the D600. With its simple app, now when you can't wait to share that great image, you don't have to. Share it to your smartphone or tablet in an instant
EN-EL15 Lithium-Ion Battery (1900mAh)
MH-25 Quick Charger for EN-EL15 Battery
EG-D2 A/V Cable
UC-E15 USB Cable for Nikon 1
BM-14 LCD Monitor Cover
DK-21 Rubber Eyecup for Nikon D80, D90, D200 & D7000 Digital Cameras
DK-5 Eyepiece Shield (Replacement)
BF-1B Body Cap
BS-1 Hot-Shoe Cover
NikonView NX2 CD ROM