There are no accessory packages for this product, but we're working on it. Please call us for details about accessory packages for this product.
The Sigma 50-150mm f/2.8 II EX DC HSM lens is a compact, lightweight, large aperture telephoto zoom lens designed exclusively for digital SLR cameras. The version II of this high-quality lens has been optimized with an even better optical design, which provides optimum lens performance providing excellent correction for flare, ghosting and all types of aberrations. The super multi-layer lens coating reduce flare and ghosting and ensure sharp images throughout the entire zoom range. When used with a Sony digital SLR camera, this lens provides an equivalent range of approx. 75-225mm.
DC lenses are exclusively designed for digital SLR cameras. The image circle (rear of lens) is made to match the smaller dimensions used for the image sensor on digital cameras. As a result, these lenses are also more compact and lightweight, and are better matched to digital SLR cameras.
Note! Not suitable for "full-frame" sensor cameras, or for Minolta 35mm film SLR cameras
• EX lens series denotes excellence of engineering and new technology
• Four SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements are used for utmost correction of chromatic aberrations
• The HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) system ensures quiet and high-speed auto focusing with full time manual focus override
• Compatible with 1.4x EX DG APO or 2x EX DG APO Tele Converters (optional extras). These produce a 70-210mm f/4 AF tele-zoom lens and a 100-300mm f/5.6 AF ultra-telephoto zoom lens respectively.
Using the APO Tele Converter EX decreases the effective aperture by one F-stop (with 1.4x Tele Converter) or by two F-stops (with 2x Tele Converter). Regardless of exposure mode, correct exposure can be obtained
• Sigma 50-150mm f/2.8 II EX DC HSM Lens for APS-C Sensor Cameras
• Front & Rear Lens Caps
• Lens Hood
• Soft Case