There are no accessory packages for this product, but we're working on it. Please call us for details about accessory packages for this product.
The Sigma 300-800mm f/5.6 EX DG HSM is an extreme telephoto zoom lens, and ideal for nature/outdoor or sports photography. This lens provides a relatively large constant f/5.6 maximum aperture at all focal lengths.
The use of Apochromatic design and 2 ELD (Extraordinary Low Dispersion) glass elements give full correction of chromatic aberration and provide a high level of optical performance. The AF drive for the Canon EOS, Nikon and Sigma mounts are equipped with the silent, responsive and high speed Hyper Sonic Motor and provides fulltime manual focus override.
The improved DG lens design corrects for various aberrations. This lens is specially coated to get the best color balance whilst cutting down on ghosting caused by reflections from the digital image sensor. The lens provides the utmost correction against lateral chromatic aberration, which is a serious problem for digital SLR cameras.
It is also possible to use this lens with Sigma 1.4x EX and 2x EX Apo Tele Converters to convert this lens into an ultra tele-zoom lens, effectively converting it into a 420-1120mm f/8 or 600-1600mm f/11 lens. The lens materials used in this new lens are lead and arsenic free ecological glass.
• Hyper Sonic Motor provides smooth, silent AF with fulltime manual focus override
• The rotating tripod mount can be conveniently detached if required
• Apochromatic design and 2 ELD (Extraordinary Low Dispersion) glass elements give full correction of chromatic aberration and provide a high level of optical performance
• Telephoto 300-800mm f/5.6 EX DG APO IF HSM Autofocus Lens for Canon EOS
• Front Cover
• Rear Lens Cap
• Clear MC filter
• PL-R MC Polarizing Filter
• Lens Hood with Dedicated Hood Cap
• Custom Fitted and Padded Cordura Case
No Reviews yet! be the first to write a review.