There are no accessory packages for this product, but we're working on it. Please call us for details about accessory packages for this product.
The Nikon 200-400mm f/4G IF-ED VR Lens offers a significant advancement for professional telephoto photography, and is fully compatible with both 35mm and Digital SLR cameras.
The lens features an innovative Vibration Reduction (VR) system that allows handheld telephoto zoom shooting even in poorly lit conditions. The VR system minimizes image blur caused by camera shake, and offers the equivalent of shooting at a shutter speed 3 stops (8 times) faster. The lens offers a natural viewfinder image even during VR operation and also detects automatically when the photographer pans.
In addition, the Silent Wave Motor (SWM) feature provides swift autofocus with superior accuracy and ultra-quiet operation. And the lens can be switched quickly from AF to manual focus. Four buttons in front of the lens' focus ring let the photographer easily select from the [AF-L], [MEMORY RECALL], and [AF-ON] functions. The Focus Preset function allows a distance to be set to which the focus mechanism will instantly and automatically return to.
The ideal zoom-telephoto lens for the discerning professional telephoto photographer.
VR function is only compatible with Nikon's F5, F100, N80, N65, D70, D100 & D1-series (or later) cameras.
AF-S lenses, while able to manually focus with all Nikon F-mount cameras, will autofocus ONLY with the following cameras- N65, N70/F70, N80/F80, N90s/F90x, F4, F4s, F5, F100, D100, D1 & D1x (or any newer models).
"G" type lenses are not fully compatible with the F4, N90-series, N70, N8008-series and N6006 (or older model) cameras, only programmed auto or shutter-priority auto exposure mode can be used.
• Vibration Reduction (VR) minimizes image blur caused by camera shake (cancelable). Two available VR modes :
• Normal mode covers for regular hand shake with support for panning as well as tracking shots. For example, when panning (horizontally) while tracking a moving subject, vibration reduction suppresses only vertical hand shake.
• Active mode is available to suppress vibration when shooting while on a moving vehicle.
• New optical design incorporates four ED glass elements for superior optical performance throughout the entire zoom range
• Built-in A/M switch enables instant switching from autofocus to manual focus (Lock mechanism provided)
• Lens mount fitted with rubber ring that is resistant to dust and drops of water
• Detachable tripod mounting foot provided
• Internal Focusing (IF) design for smoother focusing and better body balance
• Nine-blade rounded diaphragms make out-of focus elements look more natural
Nikon Zoom Telephoto AF Zoom Nikkor 200-400mm f/4 G-AFS ED-IF VR (Vibration Reduction) Autofocus Lens
Dedicated Front Lens Cover
Rear Lens Cap
52mm Drop-In Filter Holder
NC Clear Filter
HK-30 Lens Hood
CL-L2 Lens Case
LN-1 Lens Strap
No Reviews yet! be the first to write a review.