The Mitsubishi HC4000 HD Projector is an attractive solution for movie fans desiring a genuine cinema experience at home. The saturating BrilliantColor technology and DLP DarkChip system promote authentic color reproduction and high-contrast with deep blacks. Friends will be envious of the striking 1300 ANSI Lumens of brightness and vivid six-segment color wheel. The HC4000 combines amazing full HD picture quality, endless features and ultra flexibility in a portable unit that would impress even the most demanding critics.
Designed to thrive in any space, the HC4000 is a malleable projector. Its BrilliantColor technology not only provides true-to-life color reproduction, but also allows you to adjust colors individually through the built-in Color Management System. The full HD zoom lens generates smooth gradations for dark tones, resulting in deep blacks even during the day.
The HC4000's flexibility also facilitates seamless integration into any home theater. An HDMI 1.3 terminal affords pristine, uncompressed digital audio/video via a single cable with no information loss. The analog video inputs consist of RCA and S-video composite jacks and an RCA component jack as well. An RGB terminal is included for computer connection and there's even an RS232C control terminal that supports third party operation from various devices.
The HC4000 has a diamond lens with a 1.5x manual zoom. This lets you adjust the screen size without changing the projection distance, which is great if you have limited space or want to match your screen and display perfectly. Even if your home theater is threatened by tight spaces and small rooms, the HC4000 is equipped with rear screen projection, ceiling mount capabilities and a short-throw ratio. Zoomed wide to its shortest focal length, the HC4000 can project a 50" diagonal image from less than five feet away.
For convenience and ease of operation, the HC4000 has an ultra-quiet noise level and a top access door for the lamp. The amazingly quiet 25 dBA low mode operating noise limits audible distractions and the top-loading access door simplifies maintenance.
Whether you have an entire basement to construct your dream home-theater or just a small entertainment room, the HC4000 has the features and technology to adapt to your individual needs. Its flexibility and superior picture quality can turn virtually any space into your very own cinema.
- Full HD 1080p Resolution
- The HC4000 projects in full HD with 1080 vertical lines of display resolution in a progressive scan, meaning the entire screen is refreshed on every pass. The video signal beam does not skip alternate lines, but fills in each line every time, which tends to render smoother motion sequences
- DLP DarkChip3 Technology
- DarkChip3 technology provides true reproduction of the digital source into finely detailed images with no noise or deterioration. Densely embedded micro mirrors built into the HC4000 improve the aperture ration of the 0.65" DLP chip. Every detail is authentically reproduced including image depth, deep blacks and contrast
- HDMI 1.3 Connectivity
- With HDMI 1.3, bandwidth speed has been increased and Deep Color is supported, which results in stunning rendering of over one billion colors. The signal passes through uncompressed without information loss. The single cable for video/audio is also convenient for quick connection and limits unsightly knots of cable
- Anamorphic Mode Support
- With Anamorphic Mode Support, it is possible to use the anamorphic lens compatibility to provide the lens appropriate to the media being projected. Anamorphic Mode 1 is suitable for viewing 2.35:1-size images and Anamorphic Mode 2 is suitable for viewing 16:9 / 4:3-size images or images input from personal computers
- BrilliantColor With Color Management
- This projector uses a six-segment color wheel, which enables far more realistic color reproduction - especially in the yellow and light blue hues. Plus, with Color Management you can individually adjust each tone in red, yellow, green, cyan, blue and magenta
- Diamond Lens With Manual Focus & Zoom
- The HC4000 utilizes a 4-cluster, 13-piece all-glass lens. It provides excellent focusing performance and a zoom ratio of 1.5:1. The aperture is 3.0 - 3.5 and the focal length is 20.6 - 30.1 mm. Having manual zoom allows you to adjust screen size without having to change the projector distance, which is a convenient feature for matching display size to screen size and correcting minor installation errors when ceiling mounting
- Keystone Correction
- Keystone is a distortion of the image caused by projecting at the wrong vertical angle. Digital keystone correction produces an inverse effect that cancels this distortion
- Short-Throw Ratio
- With a throw ratio of 1.38 - 2.06, the HC4000 can project a 50" diagonal image from less than five feet away. This helps when utilizing the projector in tighter spaces and with rear screen projection
- Ultra-Quiet Noise Level
- In low mode, the HC4000 outputs an amazing quiet 25 dBA noise level. Instead of distracting equipment noise, you can enjoy your full HD picture display
- RS232C Support
- This terminal affords the convenience of remote operation of projectors from third party control devices
- Top Access Lamp
- Due to top door access, the lamp can be replaced without turning the projector around or over when mounted on the ceiling or resting on a shelf - simplifying the replacement process
- Long Lamp Life
- In low mode, the lamp can last up to 5000 hrs. This provides owners plenty of relaxing entertainment with minimal maintenance
- Password Function
- This is designed for prevention of theft, wrong operation by children and restriction on operation by other than specified users. The password function has two modes. Display Input Mode is used when the projector is turned on. The startup screen will appear and can't be removed without the password. Menu Access Mode disables all projector buttons except for the On/Off switch until the password is entered
- Kensington Lock Compatible
- This projector has a Kensington Security Standard connector for use with Kensington MicroSaver Security System (sold separately)