There are no accessory packages for this product, but we're working on it. Please call us for details about accessory packages for this product.
The Hitachi CP-X615 is a powerful 3LCD projector that can be remotely controlled and maintained through its RJ-45 LAN connection. The network functionality also makes it easy to control multiple projectors in different rooms and to monitor functions such as remaining lamp life. Additionally, the CP-X615 features Hitachi's proprietary e-Shot technology, which allows AV/IT administrators to transfer still images, such as emergency alerts, from a PC to each projector on the network.
The CP-X615 provides 4000 lumens of brightness and a 1000:1 contrast ratio. In addition to the included 1.2x zoom lens, there are four optional lenses for specific applications based on the size and environment of a room. Also features horizontal and vertical lens shift, four built-in 4W speakers and HDMI input.
High Quality Projection
- Employs a 275w UHB lamp and three 0.80" LCD panels to produce true XGA (1024 x 768) resolution and 4000 lumens of brightness for detailed and bright images.
- Has a 1000:1 contrast ratio, a 1.2x manual zoom and focus lens, and a throw distance of 3.6-ft. at 30".
- Whisper Mode reduces fan noise to 29dB for quiet performance - whether in the living room, boardroom or classroom.
- HDTV ready, the XP-X615 is compatible with 480i, 576i, 480p, 720p and 1080i signals.
- When the e-Shot function is utilized, the images are automatically displayed on all the projectors, including ones that are not in use at the time. This is ideal for applications in which multiple projectors are networked across a large space, such as a school, campus or large corporate environment.
- Offers long lamp life (2000 hours in standard mode; 3000 hours in Whisper Mode), and a hybrid filter, which lasts for 2000 hours before needing replacement.
- Delivers 16W of audio via four 4W built-in speakers, providing sufficient sound without the need for external audio devices.
- Vertical (+/-40°) and horizontal (+/-20°) detects the angle of the projector's angle relative to the floor and automatically corrects for distortion.
- In Magnify mode, the video signal (composite, component or S-Video input) can be zoomed in up to 2x and the computer signal can be zoomed in up to 4x.
- For security, there is a 'Transition Detector', which requires a password to operate the projector when it is moved from a fixed position.
- Offers PIN Lock and MyScreen Lock functions, as well as a security slot for the Kensington lock.
- Security bar enables the use of a heavy chain or wire up to 10mm in diameter to prevent theft.
Networking Control and Maintenance
- Thanks to the CP-X615's built-in networking feature, users can monitor and manage one or more projectors from a single remote location. This simplifies the control, maintenance and security issues inherent with any projector system. Easily monitor the status of the projector (or many projectors), as power on/off, input source, lamp/filter hours and condition are all on display.
- Additionally, users can schedule power on/off events on an hourly, daily and weekly basis. Events can be applied to an individual or group of Hitachi projectors. Other features such as e-mail alerts for scheduled maintenance or error conditions, as well as password protection, give the user a new level of control at no extra charge.
- Lamp door is located on the top of the projector for easy replacement if its ceiling-mounted.
- Whiteboard Mode provides adequate clarity while limiting brightness for use with whiteboards.
- Blackboard Mode offers better color balance when displaying an image on a colored background.
- My Screen function lets you to store images like a company logo or product picture in the memory. Image is displayed immediately when the projector is switched on.
- Input source naming feature allows users to rename input sources to fit their needs.
- MyText functionality allows users to customize the start-up screen with their own text.
- Supplied remote control works as a simple mouse and keyboard of the PC, when the projector's USB port (B-type) connects with the PC's USB port (A- type) port via a mouse cable.
- Offers closed captioning (CC1, CC2, CC3, CC4, T1, T2, T3, T4), allowing viewers to read text or dialogue for video fed from a DVD player or television.
Hitachi CP-X615 Portable 3LCD projector
AC Power Cord
Multiple Language Manual
3 Year Parts & Labor Warranty