There are no accessory packages for this product, but we're working on it. Please call us for details about accessory packages for this product.
The Ricoh PJ WX3231N WXGA 3LCD Digital Projector
delivers 2500 lumens of brightness with a contrast ratio of 320:1. The projector features WXGA 1280 x 800 native resolution, a 3LCD projection system with 3-panel transmission, LAN network connectivity for remote management/operation, and a high-pressure mercury lamp that provides up to 4000 hours of life in low mode. It also supports wireless LAN connectivity.
The projector provides a variety of inputs including HDMI, VGA, composite and more. There's also a built-in 1W mono speaker, an audio input jack and an audio output jack that you can use to connect external speakers. The included remote control offers Mute and Freeze buttons as well. The PJ WX3231N's other features include USB connectivity, a convenient Blackboard mode and a Key Lock function.
- Control security and limit user access with the password-setting feature and prevent mistakes while operating the PJ Series projection systems with the Key Lock function.
- Use the convenient Blackboard Mode to make subtle projection enhancements specifically designed to improve clarity when projecting on colored surfaces such as a blackboard or a green, black, brown, blue or beige wall.
- Deliver effective presentations with the Mute and Freeze buttons on the remote control. Temporarily mute the sound or freeze the action to drive home your presentation or to create an environment for interactive audience participation.
- Connect a USB memory drive and other USB-compliant devices such as a document camera, digital camera or smartphone via the USB terminal port to display images saved on these devices.
- Access the projector and display presentations and movies with a convenient LAN connection for wired or wireless applications. This enables users to control a networked computer and start presentations quickly on a shared-use projector.
- Manage settings or turn the power on or off remotely for multiple projectors - even other brands of network projectors that are PJLink compatible - from your networked computer.
- Receive automatic notification updates via email for lamp replacements or error messages.
- Deliver computer-free presentations by saving files and images to a USB memory drive for immediate access to presentations while on the go. The JPEG Conversion Utility tool allows for fast and easy conversion of PowerPoint files, graphic images and screen captures for storage on a portable memory device.
- Simplify setup and troubleshooting with audio guidance support that talks you through each step in your choice of 25 menu languages.
- The HDMI terminal allows you to present high-definition movies and animations for greater impact from DVD, Blu-ray players and other HDMI-equipped devices.
- The USB terminal lets you project from a USB memory device and eliminates the need to connect to a PC.
- A 10/100Base-T Ethernet interface allows connection to a local area network (LAN) for remote setup, monitoring and presentations from wired or wirelessly-connected PCs.
- The projector is also wireless LAN IEEE 802.11 b/g compliant for wireless network connectivity.
- Use the Audio In terminal to receive audio input signals from external sources including DVD players when a separate channel for sound is required. With the Audio Out terminal, you can connect external speakers for a stereo signal and to increase volume.
- The S-Video terminal allows you to project images from DVDs, camcorders, VCRs and other devices that use S-Video signals.
- The Computer 1 In terminal acts as the primary connection for laptop use via a 15-pin VGA interface for RGB signal input.
- The Computer 2 In terminal establishes a second computer or RGB video device connection when multiple presenters connect to a laptop or when presentations are stored on different computers. The terminal also acts as a Monitor Out connection for simultaneous presentation to an audience and on the presenter's computer.
- The Computer 2/Monitor Out Switch controls the function of the Computer 2 In terminal. Push the switch to the left to allow the Computer 2 In terminal to function as a second video input source or push to the right to monitor the presentation.
- A single-pin RCA composite video terminal provides connection for older VCR and camcorder devices.
- Use the control terminal to control meeting room environments such as automatic lighting, raising or lowering screens, and window shade control when connecting the projector to external systems.
- The built-in 1W speaker eliminates the need for external equipment. Volume is adjustable with the remote control or control panel selection keys.
- Attach a safety cable in the anti-theft lock slot to prevent theft or movement of the projector.
Supported Operating Systems
- The Network Projector feature requires Windows Vista (Home Basic not supported) or Windows 7 (Home Premium not supported).
- The Network Utility requires 32-bit Windows 2000/XP/7/Vista (Windows 7 does not support multi-screen).
- The JPEG Conversion Tool requires 32-bit Windows 2000/XP/7/Vista.
- The Projector Management Utility is Windows 2000/XP/7/Vista (32-bit) and PJLink Class 1 compatible.
Soft-Side Carrying Case Dimensions
- Interior Size: 11.8 x 3.2 x 8.5" (300 x 81 x 216mm)
- Exterior Size: 13.3 x 6.7 x 9.3" (338 x 170 x 236mm)
Ricoh PJ WX3231N WXGA 3LCD Digital Projector
RGB Cable (9.84' / 3m)
3-Pin Power Cable (9.84' / 3m)
Soft-Side Carrying Case
Mouse Remote Control
Mouse Remote Control Receiver
CD-ROM (Network Utility, JPEG Conversion Tool, Projector Management Utility with User Manual & Projector User Manual)
No Reviews yet! be the first to write a review.