There are no accessories for this product, but we're working on it. Please call us for details about accessories for this product.
There are no accessory packages for this product, but we're working on it. Please call us for details about accessory packages for this product.
The budget-friendly SonyHDR-CX210 High Definition Handycam Camcorder (Black) shoots Full HD 1920 x 1080/60p video and can capture 5.3 megapixel still images as well. It features 8GB of embedded flash memory, which provides up to three hours of recording. The camcorder is equipped with a back-illuminated Exmor CMOS sensor that's ideal for low-light situations. Plus, it features a wide angle Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar lens that supports 25x optical zoom and 30x extended zoom. There's also a 2.7" touch screen Clear Photo LCD display for easy recording and instant playback.
The HDR-CX210 comes outfitted with several video enhancing features. It has a Tracking Focus function that follows selected subjects as you record. The microphone features 5.1 channel surround sound for dynamic and vivid surround audio. The camcorder also has Intelligent Auto, which supports 60 different scene combinations. It has Sony's SteadyShot image stabilization with Active Mode as well.
Sony added a few playback and connection conveniences as well. The HDR-CX210 features Event Browse, which groups video and stills by each particular recording session automatically. It also has a Highlight Playback function that creates movies with transitions and soundtracks for you automatically. With the HDR-CX210, you can use the Direct Copy feature to transfer your HD footage directly to a hard drive without even using a PC. However, if you do want to upload videos onto Facebook and YouTube, the camcorder comes with a built-in USB cable, as well as editing and application software.
- Full HD 1920 x 1080p Recording & 5.3 Megapixel Still Image Capture
- The HDR-CX210 offers 1920 x 1080/60p high definition resolution letting you record your adventures and memories in exceptional Full HD quality. You can even use the camera's HDMI output to view your footage on a compatible HDTV in stunning clarity with incredible detail and smooth playback. The HDR-CX210 features 5.3 megapixel still image capture as well
- Embedded 8GB Flash Memory & Memory Card Slot
- There's 8GB of embedded flash memory. Plus, if you want more storage, there's also a memory card slot that supports SD / SDHC / SDXC (class 4 or higher) memory cards, as well as Memory Stick PRO Duo (Mark 2) and Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo cards
- Back-Illuminated Exmor CMOS Sensor for Superb Low-Light Video
- Experience stunning low-light sensitivity with improved image clarity and drastically reduced grain with Sony's back-illuminated Exmor CMOS sensor. Designed for compact cameras and camcorders, the Exmor CMOS sensor relocates the photo diodes above the support circuitry, maximizing the light gathering area per pixel, so you can shoot with better results in lower lighting conditions
- SteadyShot Image Stabilization with Active Mode
- SteadyShot image stabilization with Active Mode compensates for greater degrees of camera shake to deliver stunningly smooth video from wide angle to full telephoto shooting. In addition, innovative 3-Way Shake-Canceling adds electronic roll stability for even smoother video capture
- 25x Optical Zoom & 30x Extended Zoom
- The camera's 30x extended zoom works in conjunction with 25x optical zoom to get you even closer to the action while maintaining a fair distance and high definition image quality
- Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar Lens
- The professional-quality Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar lens is designed specifically for compact camcorders. Precision ground optics help maintain the sharpness and contrast of larger lenses and SteadyShot image stabilization helps reduce blur caused by camera shake
- Clear Photo 2.7" Touch Screen LCD Display (230K)
- The 2.7" Clear Photo LCD touch screen panel displays sharp, bright and vivid images that let you compose a shot more easily - even outdoors. It also enables you to change settings to best represent the scene
- Intelligent Auto with 60 Different Scene Combinations Possible
- Intelligent Auto mode goes a step beyond traditional auto modes by analyzing your shot and then automatically selecting the appropriate settings from nine distinct scene modes with 60 different combinations possible. The nine modes are Portrait, Baby, Tripod, Backlight, Landscape, Spotlight, Twilight, Macro and Low light
- Tracking Focus Follows Selected Subjects
- Tracking Focus works as an extension of Face Detection to allow you to select an object with a touch of the LCD panel and have the focus follow the selected object, even if it leaves the frame and returns
- Dolby Digital 5.1 Channel Surround Microphone
- The Dolby Digital 5.1 channel recordings capture active sounds coming from all directions, so you can experience your home movies the way you experienced them while recording
- Event Browse for Grouping Photos & Videos Automatically
- Event Browse conveniently groups your images and videos together for easier viewing. The date range that Event Browse groups your pictures and videos is easily adjusted to suit your needs. Plus, when used with the Highlight Playback feature, making and sharing a highlight reel from your event is easy and fun
- Highlight Playback Creates Movies with Transitions for You
- Highlight Playback identifies and compiles key scenes into a short, entertaining movie complete with music and transitions. You can even pin-point the exact scene you want to include in the highlight reel
- Direct Copy to External HDD without a PC
- Store your home movies by copying videos from your camcorder directly to an external hard disk drive (sold separately), all without a computer. Your camcorder can also access videos stored on the external hard drive for playback on your HDTV, allowing you to utilize the camcorder's handy playback features
- Built-In USB Cable for Easy File Transfers & Charging
- The high-speed, built-in USB 2.0 cable allows for easy connection to your computer for charging or file transfer without having to remember any separate cables. It also fits conveniently into the hand strap so it's out of the way until you need it. Plus, charging your camcorder is faster than ever; for every two minutes of charge time you get one minute of recording time
Sony HDR-CX210 High Definition Handycam Camcorder (Black)
Rechargeable Battery Pack
AV Connecting Cable
HDMI Cable (Full to Mini)
USB Connection Support Cable (Built-In)
Handycam Application Software CD-ROM