There are no accessory packages for this product, but we're working on it. Please call us for details about accessory packages for this product.
Performance and convenience create a more perfect union with this Nikon CoolPix S80 Digital Point and Shoot Camera -- an advanced point and shoot camera with a super high resolution 3.5" OLED display (819,000 dots) with touch screen controls for operating key camera operations just by touching the screen.
Performance is just as advanced as the convenience: start with 14.1MP high resolution and a 5x zoom lens (35mm equivalent 35-175mm) constructed from high quality Nikon ED glass, add a 5-way optical and digital image stabilization system and ISO up to 6400 for fabulous photos in low-light situations, and, oh yeah, don't forget the 720p HD video. Those are just the high points, of course.
There's also the Smart Portrait system with a Smile Timer to catch your subject's smile every time, In-Camera Red-Eye Fix, which does just that, Face-Priority AF that recognizes and optimizes settings for faces in your pictures, Blink Proof that takes 2 quick shots and saves the one with open eyes, and Skin Softening to improve skin tones at 3 different levels.
Naturally, there's a lot more--17 scene modes to automatically adjust settings for specific situations, macro shooting as close as 2.8", and in-camera editing with Quick Retouch, Soft Focus, Selective Color, Fisheye effect, Miniature effect, and many more, all of it nicely packaged in a camera body only .7" thin. Yep, there're 6 yummy colors for the camera, too--if you care about how things look.
Superior Image Quality
• 14.1-Megapixel CCD Sensor for Stunning Images
5x Wide-Angle Optical Zoom-NIKKOR ED Glass Lens
Versatile 35-175mm lens ranges wide to capture landscapes, zooms in to get close to the action. In the NIKKOR tradition of precision optics, the high-quality ED glass lens delivers superb color and razor-sharp results.
5-way VR Image Stabilization System
• Optical VR Image Stabilization by lens shift minimizes the effects of camera shake.
• Hybrid VR Image stabilization by lens shift and electronic VR.
• Motion Detection automatically detects moving subjects and adjusts shutter speed and ISO to compensate for camera shake and subject movement.
• High ISO up to 6400 for optimum results when shooting in low light or photographing fast-moving subjects.
• Nikon's Best Shot Selector (BSS) automatically takes up to ten shots while the shutter is pressed, then selects and saves the sharpest image.
EXPEED C2 continues to expand the possibilities of photography with improved levels of image quality, fine detail and processing speed. Custom-optimized for each COOLPIX model, Nikon's renowned digital image processing engine ensures outstanding images.
3.5-inch Ultra-High Resolution (819,000-dot) Organic LED (OLED) Clear Color Display
3.5-inch Ultra-High Resolution (819,000-dot) Organic LED (OLED) Clear Color Display for still images and HD movies that come alive with rich detail and improved contrast. The large Touch Control Display controls the camera's key functions, and the display's wide viewing angle, brightness control and anti-glare coating make it easy to compose, view and share pictures.
• Ultra-Slim Design Just 0.7" Thin
• Sliding Lens Cover Linked to Power-On
• Enhanced User Interface for Intuitive Operation
• ISO can be set as high as 6400 (3M or smaller images)
• In-camera Picture editing include Quick Retouch, Active DLighting, Soft Focus, Selective Color, Cross Screen, Fish-eye effect, Miniature effect and more.
• Touch Control Display makes it easy to write or draw on the large Display.
• Built-in Slide Show with Music.
• Subject Tracking track a moving subject to ensure sharp focus.
HD Movie Recording
HD (720p) Movie with Stereo and HDMI Output, optical Zoom control and stereo sound recording. HDMI output allows easy in-camera playback or convenient playback on HD-TV or computer.
Smart Portrait System
• Smile Timer automatically releases the shutter when your subject smiles.
• In-Camera Red-Eye Fix automatically corrects most instances of red-eye as you shoot. You may never see red-eye again.
• Face-Priority AF. Nikon's face-finding technology automatically detects up to 12 faces.
• Skin Softening smoothes skin tones at three different levels for optimal portraits; can be applied while shooting or during playback.
• Blink Proof automatically takes two sequential shots and saves the one in which your subject's eyes are open.
• Blink Warning alerts you if a subject has blinked.
17 Scene Modes
17 Scene modes automatically adjusts camera settings for specific scenes.
Easy Auto Mode
Easy Auto Mode automatically recognizes the scene you're shooting and selects the most appropriate scene mode; offers six scene modes plus auto.
Macro shooting as close as 2.8 inches.
150 shots (approx.) with supplied EN-EL10 Li-ion rechargeable battery.
Nikon S80 Digital Point and Shoot Camera
EN-EL10 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
UC-E6 USB Cable
EG-CP16 Audio/Video Cable
EH-68P Charging AC Adapter f/ Nikon Coolpix S70
TP-1 Touch Stylus Pen (Replacement)
Software Suite for COOLPIX CD-ROM
No Reviews yet! be the first to write a review.