There are no accessory packages for this product, but we're working on it. Please call us for details about accessory packages for this product.
The Canon EF 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 DO IS USM Lens is a relatively compact telephoto zoom offering superior maximum-aperture performance across its entire focal length range. It incorporates Canon's DO (Diffractive Optics) and IS (Image Stabilizing) technologies.
The use of Diffraction Optics allows a lens to be shorter, lighter, and of higher image quality than comparable normal optical systems of the same focal length and aperture-while this lens is heavier than the consumer-grade EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM lens, it is 28% shorter and uses Canon's very best ring-USM motor instead of the lighter, slower, and less costly 'micro-USM' motor.
Beyond savings in mass, the DO lens performs admirably at its maximum aperture, with images that are very comparable to the "L" series telephotos. It has a circular aperture diaphragm to help create natural out-of-focus highlights, and its built-in image stabilizer allows you to handhold the lens at shutter speeds 3 steps slower than would otherwise be possible.
The lens' AF is super-fast and silent with a ring-type USM that focuses down to 4.6', and features a zoom lock button that keeps the lens safe and secure when not in use or when being used at the shortest 70mm focal length setting. The EF 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 DO IS USM is an ideal lens for sports, portraiture, animals, and other applications when you're shooting in relatively bright light.
• An autofocus telephoto zoom lens for both film and digital cameras
• Excellent maximum-aperture performance across entire zoom range
• Built-in image stabilizer action can be seen in the viewfinder
• Allows handheld images at shutter speeds 3 steps slower than without image stabilization
• Fast, silent autofocus with full-time manual focus override
• 28% Shorter than normal 70/75-300mm lenses
• Professionally sealed against moisture and dust ingress
• A superior performance, ultra-compact telephoto zoom lens with Canon's Image Stabilization. These Diffractive Optics elements are combined to reduce size and boost image quality.
• Internal zooming and focusing
• Circular aperture diaphragm for natural-looking out of focus highlights
• Uses 58mm filters
• Canon EF 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 DO IS USM Lens
• 58mm Snap-On Lens Cap
• Lens Dust Cap E (Rear)
• ET-65B Lens Hood
• LP1116 Soft Lens Case