There are no accessory packages for this product, but we're working on it. Please call us for details about accessory packages for this product.
Passport? Check. Ten-language phrase book? Check. Nikon S9100 camera? Double-check. Nikon'sCoolpix S9100 Digital Camera (Black) was born to travel--with you. A 12.2MP CMOS sensor and a sharp 18x Nikkor 25-450mm (equivalent in 35mm format) in a tiny (2.5x4.2x1.4"/6.2x10.4x3.4cm) and featherweight (7.6 oz/214g) body = the ultimate compact travel camera.
The CMOS sensor gives you much improved low-light performance and reduced noise, and the 25-450mm lens can handle any situation you encounter, from ultra wide-angle landscape to portraits to unapproachable wildlife. 5-way hybrid VR image stabilization keeps your photos rock solid, without any shaking or blurring, even using the longest telephoto settings, or in low-light, slow shutter speed situations. The high resolution 921K-dot 3" monitor is crisp and clear, for composing and reviewing your images. Dazzling full 1080p HD video with stereo sound will bring your memories back in pristine condition (you can even take a still photo while shooting video). And the S9100 knows how to turn even dicey lighting situations into great images, with modes like Night Landscape, Night Portrait, and Backlighting HDR.
19 Scene modes provide optimal settings for common photographic subjects. In-camera processing offers you lots of creative choices without using image-processing software: filter effects like Nostalgic Sepia, High-Contrast Monochrome, Selective Color, High Key, Low Key, and Soft Effect; the ability to crop and re-size photos in-camera; D-lighting for improving high-contrast scenes; and skin softening for improved portraits. The EXPEED C2 processor delivers improved image quality and processing speed. Nikon's Smart Portrait System has a panoply of functions that make your portraits more flattering. So, wherever you go with the S9100, there you are--ready to bring back great images, no matter what the conditions.
- Advanced, Powerful, Yet Can Go Anywhere
- The new Nikon COOLPIX S9100 is loaded with innovative Nikon technology, like a 12.1-megapixel CMOS sensor that assures superb image quality in low-light conditions. Optimized with Nikon's exclusive EXPEED C2 processing engine, you'll capture natural looking pictures with exceptional detail. You'll also love composing images on the large 3" Clear Color Display. This dazzling 921,000-dot, ultra-high resolution display that makes viewing photos and HD movies instantly gratifying.Whether you're people watching in Paris or waiting for just the right light to hit the Grand Canal in Venice, the COOLPIX S9100's High-Speed Shooting feature captures five photos in approximately one second at full resolution. And Subject Tracking keeps the camera automatically focused on your moving subject.At 1.4 inches thin and 7.6 ounces in weight, the portable COOLPIX S9100 is the perfect travel companion, no matter where in the world you take it.
- Wide-Angle, High Power 18x Compact Zoom-NIKKOR Glass Lens
- Producing precision camera optics is at the heart of Nikon's proud photographic heritage. The COOLPIX S9100 is no exception. Its high quality 18x wide-angle optical Zoom-NIKKOR ED glass lens offers impressive telephoto coverage (25-450mm) with outstanding color capture and razor-sharp results. This is the only lens you'll ever need for exacting portrait studies, scenic panoramas, and challenging compositions. Plus, we realize that shooting from the roof of an SUV, a gondola overlooking the Swiss Alps, or a whale-watching boat in Iceland can get bumpy. That's why we've included a five-way, Hybrid VR Image Stabilization system with the COOLPIX S9100. It uses sensor shift in combination with electronic stabilization features to minimize the effects of camera shake, so you can say goodbye to unwanted streaky or blurred images.
- Bring Back Full HD (1080p) Movies of Your Treks Around the World
- Sharing your travel adventures-or posting them on the Internet for friends and relatives-is even more exciting with full HD (1080p) movies. While the COOLPIX S9100 can capture hundreds of memorable still images for you to easily print and save, its moviemaking features bring a safari, ski trip, cruise, or balloon ride to life. One touch of the movie recording button and you'll be shooting 1080p HD movies-complete with stereo sound. Plus, optical zoom and auto focus functions will bring you close to the action. You can even shoot still images while recording movies, or experiment with special effects like fast or slow motion. When the time comes to share your movies, simply use the in-camera playback feature or the convenient HDMI-CEC output for quick hookup to an HDTV or computer.
- Create a Scene and Get the Most Out of Every Shot
- Choose one of 19 Scene Modes to assure optimized camera settings for specific scenes. Or, with Scene Auto Selector, the camera automatically selects the most appropriate mode from among seven choices for you. Plus, Nikon's amazing Easy Panorama mode allows you to pan the camera in any direction as it automatically detects, combines and assembles your shots into one seamless panoramic image.With Night Landscape mode, capture high quality images at night. It shoots a series of consecutive shots and composes them into a single, brilliant image. Night Portrait mode takes outdoor portraits against bright backgrounds and combines multiple shots to capture the essence of night scenes. And, the COOLPIX S9100's Backlighting HDR Mode automatically provides optimum exposures when you're shooting backlit subjects.
- Convenient Features
- You'll find Nikon's Motion Detection feature to be important because it identifies moving objects and automatically adjusts shutter speed and ISO to assure crisp, blur-free images. When conditions conspire against you, Nikon's Best Shot Selector automatically takes up to 10 shots and saves the sharpest image. ISO speeds up to 3200 will help you capture great shots in low-light. Blinking eyes and red-eye can ruin portraits. That's why the COOLPIX S9100 includes Blink Warning. It also offers in-camera Red-Eye Fix that automatically corrects red-eye as you shoot and Skin Softening that smoothes skin tones. The COOLPIX S9100 also has Macro Shooting for shooting as close as 1.6 inches. And, when you're in remote regions, you'll appreciate the camera's 270-shot rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- In-Camera Special Effects That Don't Require Post-Shot Processing
- You don't want to be hassled with post-shot processing, which is why Nikon equipped the COOLPIX S9100 with in-camera special effects. These advanced features help you take shots you've never considered before! You can re-capture yesteryear with the Nostalgic Sepia effect, or try some intricate black and white shooting with the High-Contrast Monochrome feature. This versatile camera also lets you highlight bright areas of a photo with the High Key effect, or highlight dark areas with the Low Key mode. A Selective Color feature boosts the vibrancy of specific aspects of a photo or movie, while Soft Effect subdues harsh elements for a gentler, silkier look. The COOLPIX S9100 even has a Creative Slider to adjust the brightness, intensity and hue of an image.
- Scene Modes
- Back Light, Beach, Black and White Copy, Close Up, Dusk/Dawn, Fireworks Show, Food, Landscape, Museum, Night Landscape, Night Portrait, Panorama, Party/Indoor, Pet Portrait, Portrait, Snow, Sports, and Sunset
- In-Camera Image Editing
- Crop, D-Lighting, Filter Effects, Frame, Quick retouch, Skin softening, and Small Pic
- Continuous Shooting Options
- Continuous H, Continuous H 60, Continuous H 120, Continuous L
- Supported Languages
- Arabic, Czech, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, and Ukrainian
Nikon Coolpix S9100 Digital Camera (Black)
EN-EL12 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (3.7V, 1050mAh)
Replacement EH-69P AC Adapter Charger
UC-E6 USB Cable
EG-CP16 Nikon Audio/Video Cable
Nikon ViewNX 2 Software CD