There are no accessory packages for this product, but we're working on it. Please call us for details about accessory packages for this product.
With Sony's Cyber-shot DSC-W570 Digital Camera (Silver), you'll always know that this is a camera that can handle any kind of picture--16.1MP high resolution guarantees superb image quality and the sharp Carl Zeiss 5x wide-angle optical 25-125mm (equivalent in 35mm format) lens gives you a zoom range from a true wide-angle up to a telephoto that's great for landscapes, portraits, kids, party pictures, etc. And you'll always have this tiny (3.5 x 2 x 0.78"/9.1 x 5.1 x 1.9 cm) lightweight (3.5 oz/100 g) camera with you, so you never miss a picture.
The 2.7" LCD monitor makes it easy to compose and view photographs, or the dazzling 1280 x 720 HD video. A Sweep Panorama mode makes it a snap to produce an impressive ultra wide-angle panoramic photo, even without using a tripod, and SteadyShot image stabilization plus sensitivity up to 3200 ISO means good-bye to blurry pictures forever, even in dim lighting situations.
Friends and family will love the way they look in your photos when you're using the Smile Shutter (captures a smile the moment it appears on your subject's face), Anti-Blink (waits until eyes are open to take the picture), and Soft Skin (removes blemishes and wrinkles from faces in your pictures) modes. And, best of all, the W570 can do it all automatically--just press the shutter button in iAuto mode, the camera does everything else.
- 16.1 Megapixel Super HAD CCD Image Sensor
- A powerful 16.1 megapixel 1 2/3" Super HAD CCD image sensor helps you capture gorgeous images with superb contrast and clarity down to the finest detail. With 16.1 megapixels, you can create stunning, photo-quality prints up to A3+ (13x19") size, or crop your images and still come away with high resolution shots.
- Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar Lens W/25mm Wide-Angle 5x Optical Zoom
- The high-performance Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar 5x optical zoom lens brings distant subjects closer for video recording as well as for outdoor, sports, and travel photos, and Close Focus shoots close-ups up within a 0.5" of the subject. A wide angle of 25mm equivalent wide-angle lens allows you to take wider shots of the scene or group in crowded spaces.
- 2.7" Clear Photo LCD Display (230k pixels)
- Generous 2.7" (230K pixels) Clear Photo LCD display features sharp, natural color that makes it easy to compose shots, read menus, and view photos, even in bright sunlight.
- 720p MP4 HD Movie Mode
- In 720p MP4 movie mode the camera shoots 1280 x 720 high definition movies at 30 fps, a standard format when working with a PC. Create high quality movies with full use of optical zoom in files small enough to transfer to compatible PC or Mac computer. Once transferred to your computer and connected to the internet, you can effortlessly upload your media to popular photo and video-sharing websites such as Photobucket and YouTube.
- Dynamic Range Optimizer Standard and Plus
- Dynamic Range Optimizer (DRO) Standard and Plus uses a sophisticated algorithm to help recover shadows and highlights. The result is more natural images with clearer details that more closely match what your naked eye sees. DRO is particularly effective when shooting backlit portraits or any scene with a dramatic contrast between background and foreground lighting. DRO Plus allows for even greater optimization by analyzing each region of an image and performing additional image processing.
- Sweep Panorama Mode
- Reach beyond the traditional wide angle lens, and capture more breathtaking shots with Sweep Panorama mode. Simply press the shutter button and sweep the camera in the desired direction and the camera continuously shoots at a high speed, then seamlessly stitches the images together with automatic position adjustment to create one stunning panoramic image. Available in wide and ultra-wide options, the camera can take panoramic shots of up to 235 degrees. Now capturing wide landscapes is as easy as press and sweep.
- Intelligent Scene Recognition (iSCN) Mode
- Intelligent Scene Recognition (iSCN) Mode automatically detects eight different types of scenes and, within just 1/30th of a second, selects the appropriate camera settings: Backlight, Backlight Portrait, Twilight, Twilight Portrait, Twilight using a tripod, Portrait, Landscape and macro. iSCN has two modes: Auto and Advanced. In Auto Mode, the camera takes a single shot using the optimal settings. In Advanced Mode, the camera takes a photo with the optimal settings and, if in difficult lighting (low light or back light) immediately takes a second photo with another optimized setting so you can choose which to keep.
- Intelligent Auto Mode
- Unlike traditional auto mode, Intelligent Auto (iAuto) mode thinks for you, recognizing scenes, lighting conditions, faces, and adjusts settings resulting in clear images, faces with natural skin tone and less blur. Take advantage of all the technology without leaving Auto mode. Kids on the playground, landscape shots, a beautiful flower or an indoor birthday party; all result in clear images without leaving auto mode.
- Self-Portrait Timer
- Self-Portrait Timer helps take the guesswork out of self portraits by utilizing Face Detection technology to recognize when your face enters the frame. Once the camera detects your face, it triggers a 2-second timer, and then snaps a picture.
- In-Camera Retouching Tools
- Retouch and enhance your photos on the go with in-camera Trimming, Red-Eye Correction, and Unsharp Masking functions.
- Natural Flash
- Conventional point-and-shoot camera flash shots just don't capture colors the way the eye sees them. Natural Flash mode takes a reference shot without flash and then uses that reference to correct the color, for far more lifelike images.
- Soft Skin Mode
- Portrait subjects will love the results. Soft Skin mode recognizes skin tones and reduces the appearance of blemishes and wrinkles without affecting the rest of the shot.
- Smile Shutter Technology
- Smile Shutter technology captures a smile the moment it happens. Simply press the Smile Shutter button and the camera does the rest. You can also select adult and child priority and indicate the degree of Smile Detection Sensitivity. Intelligent Scene Recognition can be used together with Smile Shutter mode. This means that beautiful smiles can be captured with settings optimized for the particular scene, even in difficult conditions such as twilight and backlighting.
- Anti-Blink Function
- It's frustrating to think you've captured that perfect shot, only to review it later and discover one of your subjects blinked just as you pressed the shutter. When the camera is set to Soft Snap, the Anti-blink function captures two images, recording only the photo with less squinting or blinking. If a blink is detected in other shooting modes, a warning will be displayed after you take the shot.
- Face Detection Technology
- Face Detection technology detects up to eight individual faces and adjusts focus, exposure, and white balance to help deliver crisp, properly lit images of family and friends.
- Easy Shooting Mode
- With Easy Shooting Mode, even beginners can take great photos. In Easy Shooting Mode, easy-to-understand basic instructions are displayed on the LCD screen and the camera switches to all automatic settings, removing several function choices and allowing you to focus on just your subject. Since this mode works together with Intelligent Scene Recognition, the camera selects the optimum setting for each scene. In addition the easy mode simplifies preview mode.
- High Sensitivity Mode (ISO 3200)
- High ISO allows for faster shutter speed, so you can take photos indoors or in low light without the need for a flash. In addition to High Sensitivity Mode (ISO), you can select up to seven ISO settings (Auto, 125, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200) when shooting in Program Auto Mode to adjust sensitivity to your shooting conditions.
- In-Camera Guide
- Take all the guesswork out of photography with the in camera guide. Its convenient step by step instructions lead you to the perfect shot.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization uses a built-in gyro sensor to detect camera shake and automatically shifts the lens to help prevent blur without sacrificing image quality.
- PHOTOMUSIC combines images with music (4 tracks, 5 minutes per track) to produce fun and entertaining slide shows with standard visual effects (Simple, Nostalgic, Active, and Stylish). Select from pre-loaded tracks on the camera or transfer your own from your compatible computer.
- Includes Sony PMB (Picture Motion Browser) Software Ver. 5.5
- Sony Picture Motion Browser software offers a simple, intuitive way to transfer, sort, and view your video and still images on your compatible PC. In addition, multiple output options let you burn your memories to DVD (sold separately), as well as take advantage of one click upload to a number of popular video and photo sharing sites.
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W570 Digital Camera (Silver) - features description
- Includes Sony PMBP (Picture Motion Browser Portable) Software
- With the pre-installed Picture Motion Browser (PMB) Portable software the DSC-W570 makes it easy to pre-select videos and images in the camera and conveniently upload them from the camera to a compatible PC and popular Internet sharing site without the need for any additional software or install.
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W570 Digital Camera (Silver)
* Battery (NP-BN1)
* Battery Charger (BC-CSN)
* Multi Connector Cable
* Wrist Strap
* CD-ROM Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W570 Digital Camera (Silver) - includes description