There are no accessory packages for this product, but we're working on it. Please call us for details about accessory packages for this product.
Canon's Powershot 100 HS Digital ELPH Camera (Pink) packs a whole galaxy of features into its compact (3.67 x 2.20 x 0.78"/9.3 x 5.5 x 1.9 cm) and lightweight (4.27 oz/121 g) body--a 12.1MP CMOS high resolution sensor, 4x wide-angle 28-112mm lens (equivalent in 35mm format), and full 1920 x 1080 HD video with stereo sound, for starters.
It's also got the advanced HS system delivering clear, sharp photos with detail and nuance in low light, with high or low ISO images. Optical image stabilization keeps away the shaky pictures and video, and Smart AUTO recognizes and sets optimal exposure, shutter and focus settings for 32 predefined shooting situations. The Super Slow Motion Movie mode records video at 240fps for a very slow motion playback, and the High-Speed Burst mode allows you to shoot still photos at up to 8.2fps.
A large range of creative effects is available, including fisheye effect, miniature effect (stills and video), toy camera effect that creates a vignette similar to pinhole cameras, monochrome, super vivid, color accent, color swap (pick one color in a photo and replace that color with another of your choice), long shutter to blur moving objects for artistic effect, and many more. This ELPH is ready to serve.
- Experience the Power
- The Canon HS SYSTEM takes the frustration out of low light shooting. The system delivers clear, blur-free shots with all the ambiance intact, and frees you from the sometimes unwanted effects of using the flash. Beautiful low light shots are possible at both low and high ISO speeds, and the dynamic range is expanded to retain maximum detail in highlight and shadow areas. The system is the result of two technologies brought together in a compact PowerShot. The first is the 12.1 Megapixel CMOS Sensor, which positions the light-receiving surface for optimal light reception. More light means clearer, blur-free images with plenty of detail and nuance, even in dark areas. Working together with the CMOS sensor to deliver the HS SYSTEM is Canon's advanced DIGIC 4 Image Processor, which actively reduces noise and delivers high speed image processing.
- Memorable Moments in Spectacular Full HD
- Experiencing the brilliance of Full 1080p HD video in a Canon PowerShot ELPH digital camera has never been easier. You'll be able to record everyday moments in amazing life-like realism at a push of a button and you won't have to worry about shaky footage because Dynamic IS will help keep your videos steady!
- A PowerShot that Keeps Up with the Action
- Sometimes, the action just won't stop for you. The PowerShot ELPH 100 HS digital camera is equipped with High-speed Burst Mode that can capture 8.2 frames per second, letting you catch the sequence of the action-a feature great for using at sport events! You can also add a fun slow motion effect to you videos with Super Slow Motion Movie. Super Slow Motion Movie will record your clips at a high speed so that when you watch your videos, they'll play back in slow motion-a feature also useful for analyzing a play-by-play of sports moves!
- Advanced Smart AUTO for Stills and Videos That Shine
- The PowerShot ELPH 100 HS digital camera takes the quality of your still images and videos to a whole new level - automatically. The camera's advanced Smart AUTO system detects a wealth of information about the scene you're shooting, then automatically selects the optimal settings for you. Now with an expanded range of 32 shooting scenarios, the camera handles a wide variety of situations, freeing you up to concentrate on composing your shot and capturing the moment you're looking for. From portraits to landscapes to action scenes, the PowerShot ELPH 100 HS digital camera has you covered whether you're shooting stills or videos.
- Smart AUTO
- The camera automatically selects the best shooting settings for optimal quality based on subjects and environmental factors to provide point-and-shoot simplicity.
- P Program
- Access advanced exposure compensation features while shooting mostly automatically.
- Movie Digest Mode
- Records a video clip before capturing a still image and then combines one day's worth of clips into a video.
- The camera sets a large aperture, focusing the subject and artistically blurring the background to make your subject "pop."
- Kids & Pets
- Reduced focusing time freezes fast-moving subjects, so you won't miss those special shots.
- Smart Shutter
- The camera automatically takes the photo when people smile, wink, or get into frame.
- High-speed Burst
- The camera shoots continuously at a high speed of approx. 8.2fps while you hold down the shutter.
- Best Image Selection
- The camera takes five photos in succession, and then chooses the best one out of the bunch.
- Handheld Night Scene
- Suppresses image blur even without the help of a tripod.
- Low Light
- For high quality image capture in an amazing range of dimly-lit situations.
- Fisheye Effect
- Add a classic photo distortion without a fisheye lens.
- Miniature Effect for Movies & Stills
- Emphasizes perspective for a miniature effect by blurring upper and bottom portions of videos and stills.
- Toy Camera Effect
- Simulates photos taken with "toy" or pinhole cameras, darkening the image at the edges to create a vignette effect.
- Choose from three single-tone effects: Black-and-White, Sepia, or Blue.
- Super Vivid
- Super Vivid intensifies existing hues, saturating the scene with bright colors.
- Poster Effect
- Poster Effect combines several similar shades into one color, turning subtle gradations into eye-catching, scene-popping contrasts.
- Color Accent
- Choose to retain a single color in your image while other colors turn monochrome.
- Color Swap
- Select a color and replace it with a color you specify for special effects.
- Get clear shots of people at a sunny beach without darkened faces.
- Capture brilliant shots of autumn foliage, greenery and blossoms.
- Shoot clear snow scenes without darkened subjects or an unnatural bluish tint.
- Grab brilliant images of skyrocketing fireworks.
- Long Shutter
- Use to blur moving subjects for artistic effect, ideal for urban night photography.
- Stitch Assist
- Build awe-inspiring panoramas by neatly aligning sequential images.
- Shoot in Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 24 fps for up to 14 min. 53 sec. or 4GB per clip. Shoot in HD (1280 x 720) at 24 fps for up to 21 min. and 23 sec. or 4GB per clip. Shoot in VGA (640 x 480) at 30 fps for up to 46 min. and 46 sec. or 4GB per clip and QVGA (320 x 240 at 30 fps) for up to 2 hours 23 min. and 41 sec. or 4GB per clip. Record your clips in high speed (approx. 240fps), and then watch your videos in slow motion.
- Canon Helps You Get Great Quality Easily
- The PowerShot ELPH 100 HS digital camera has the tools you need to photograph every moment in crisp, clear Canon quality. From wide-angle to telephoto, the 28mm Wide-Angle 4x Optical Zoom Lens lets you capture more into every shot. The Optical Image Stabilizer will also help keep all your images steady. The big and bright 3" PureColor System LCD screen lets you see everything easily, so whether you're trying to frame a shot or just reviewing your images, Canon helps you get the best image every time.
- Easily Turn Your Memories into Videos
- Putting together a video containing highlights from family vacations, important occasions and other special events is now easier than you might imagine. Using the Movie Digest Mode, you can have the camera automatically record a short video clip (up to approximately 4 seconds) every time you shoot a still image. The camera will then combine an entire day's worth of clips into a single video. No editing required - Movie Digest Mode does all the work, so you can sit back and enjoy your video!
Canon Powershot 100 HS Digital ELPH Camera (Pink)
* Wrist Strap WS-DC11
* NB-4L Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (3.7v 760mAh)
* CB-2LV Battery Charger
* AV Cable AVC-400
* IFC-400PCU USB Interface Cable
* Digital Camera Solution CD-ROM