There are no accessory packages for this product, but we're working on it. Please call us for details about accessory packages for this product.
The Sharp 80" LC-80LE857U AQUOS Full HD Smart LED 3D TV features a Super Bright 2D and Active 3D Full HD 1920 x 1080p LCD panel with an Edge-Lit LED backlight system, 240 Hz native refresh rate, AquoMotion 960 scanning and Quattron color technology. The TV offers Bluetooth wireless connectivity and MHL smartphone streaming. It's also equipped with built-in Wi-Fi, an Ethernet jack, a web browser and a dual-core processor. Once connected to the web, you'll be able to enjoy all your favorite social networking and entertainment apps including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Netflix and more. You can even surf the web and watch TV on a split-screen.
For connectivity, this model offers four HDMI inputs, a VGA PC input, dual USB ports and more. The USB ports enable you to share your home videos and photos on the big screen. Plus, you can listen to your favorite music files. There are dual 10W speakers and a built-in 15W subwoofer, as well as a digital optical audio output. This unit features Sharp Beam content viewing, Netflix Second Screen on your mobile device and Optical Picture Control (OPC) for automatically adjusting TV brightness depending on the ambient light level. Other features include a SmartCentral user interface, a Remote Control app for iOS or Android, a Wallpaper Mode and 2D / 3D switching for the included 3D glasses.
Image Improving Features
- Quattron Color Technology
- Quattron color technology delivers a billion more colors, so you get brighter yellows, deeper blues and richer golds. By adding two million yellow subpixels, Quattron creates a more realistic picture with greater detail and brightness, without sacrificing color accuracy.
- AQUOS 1080p LED Display
- The AQUOS 1080p LED Display with advanced pixel structure uses photo-alignment technology to let more light through in bright scenes and shut more light out in dark scenes. The display's 12,000,000:1 contrast ratio ensures you'll be able to see the difference.
- Super Bright Technology
- Super Bright technology features a high-brightness panel combined with an intelligent contrast engine that constantly analyzes the signal and enhances the brightness of the bright objects on the screen, while maintaining the black levels on the rest of the screen. The result is a brighter and more contrasted picture.
- 240 Hz Refresh Rate
- With 240 Hz technology, this model features an advanced panel refresh rate that delivers clear images even during fast-motion scenes.
- AquoMotion 960 Backlight Scanning
- Sharp's AquoMotion 960 backlight scanning technology doubles the effective refresh rate to further ensure clear images during fast-moving sports and action movies.
- Optical Picture Control (OPC)
- Optical Picture Control (OPC) uses a sensor in front of your TV to detect ambient room light. It can automatically adjust TV brightness for optimum viewing, which can save power.
Smart TV Features
- Built-in Wi-Fi (801.11 a/b/g/n)
- Every AQUOS Smart TV has built-in Wi-Fi technology that allows you to connect without the hassle of finding a cable (additional fees and/or subscriptions may apply).
- SmartCentral User Interface
- Sharp's SmartCentral user interface allows to you quickly connect to your favorite content. Working through built-in Wi-Fi, you can instantly access the apps, streaming movies, music, games and websites you want.
- Dual-Core Processor
- Dual-core processing means faster load times for apps and the web browser. This ensures that you'll spend less time waiting and more time enjoying your purchase.
- Access to Popular Apps
- With instant access to movies from Netflix, videos on YouTube, music from Pandora and Rhapsody, social sites like Facebook and Twitter, video and voice calls with Skype (camera required), and the best of gaming - everything you want is only a click away.
- Web Browser
- Thanks to a built-in web browser, you can visit all your favorite websites using your TV and without leaving the living room.
- Split-Screen Web + TV
- Sharp's split-screen experience lets you surf the web while you watch TV, so you won't have to choose between your favorite show and your favorite website.
- Sharp's Smart TVs lets you watch flash-created animations live from your browser so that you can focus on the content, not the compatibility.
- Remote Control App
- Your remote is never out of reach with Sharp's app that lets you change the channel right from your iOS or Android mobile device.
- Sharp Beam Bluetooth Technology
- Sharp's Beam Bluetooth technology turns your smartphone into a fully functional content sharer that's easy to use. Send photos, videos, movies and more from your smartphone or tablet to your TV screen.
- Netflix Second Screen
- With Netflix Second Screen, you can browse and select the movie or show you want to watch on your smartphone and play it on your TV - instantly.
- HDMI Connectivity & Seamless Compatibility
- With four HDMI inputs, this AQUOS Smart TV lets you connect multiple sources like a Blu-ray Disc player, set-top box and game console using advanced HDMI digital connectivity. One of the HDMI ports also supports Audio Return Channel (ARC).
- MHL Smartphone Connectivity
- MHL lets you send uncompressed HD video with up to eight channels of digital audio from your compatible smartphone to the TV screen. Plus, since MHL also charges the mobile device, you can power up at the same time you're connected. You can even control MHL-enabled mobile devices using your existing TV remote for easy access and control of content.
- Automatic Software Updates
- The software behind the picture will be automatically updated as improvements and optimizations are developed. It's a no-hassle way to get the most performance out of your TV.
- Slim Design
- Fit more screen in less space. The AQUOS LED display features a slim aluminum frame with a diamond cut bezel that can fit just about anywhere. It's also VESA compliant for easy wall mounting.
- Wallpaper Mode
- When the TV is turned off, Wallpaper Mode lets you display virtually any image you choose on the AQUOS LED screen at a reduced light level that mirrors museum conditions, so your screen blends into your room's decor - all at extremely low power. You can even set on and off times.
- Full HD Active 3D
- Sharp's Full HD Active 3D produces a bright, crisp picture. And, two pairs of Bluetooth 3D glasses are included.
- Quattron 3D
- Just like Quattron technology for 2D viewing, Quattron 3D delivers more brightness than standard 3D.
- 2D / 3D Switching
- With Sharp 3D glasses, you can switch from 3D to 2D any time you want - without affecting anyone else in the room.
- 35W 2.1-Channel Audio
- This AQUOS LED TV features dual 10W stereo speakers and an integrated, down-firing 15W subwoofer for 2.1-channel audio with a total power output of 35W. The TV also provides Auto Volume Control, Clear Voice, Simulated Surround and a speaker wall mount setting.
- AQUOS Advantage LIVE Support
- Dedicated support from AQUOS Advantage LIVE experts means priority service, from available remote TV setup to live technical support.
- Energy Star Qualified
- This AQUOS LED TV uses 50% less energy than 2010 AQUOS models. All AQUOS LED TVs 80" Class and below are Energy Star qualified and most models have earned the Energy Star "Most Efficient" rating as well.
- Energy-Efficient Manufacturing
- AQUOS LED TVs require fewer resources to manufacture and Sharp's centralized energy management system reduces CO2 emissions by 48,000 tons per year.
- Edge-Lit LED backlight system
- Vintage Movie and Gaming modes
- V-Chip and Quad Pixel Plus 2 technology
- Compatible with Bluetooth-enabled wireless keyboards and mice (sold separately)
- Enhanced Noise Reduction
- DLNA Certified
- IP control
- Child lock
- Sleep timer
- Closed caption support
Sharp 80" LC-80LE857U AQUOS Full HD Smart LED 3D TV
2 x AN-3DG40 Bluetooth 3D Glasses