There are no accessory packages for this product, but we're working on it. Please call us for details about accessory packages for this product.
The Canon Powershot A2200 Digital Camera (Red) is a terrific combination of great image quality and easy-to-use creative features. High resolution of 14.1 megapixels, a 4x 28-112mm (35mm equivalent) wide-angle zoom lens, plus a 2.7" LCD monitor for composing and viewing photos and video put this camera in a class by itself.
Gorgeous 720p HD video is built-in and easy to use. A Smile Detection function recognizes your subject's smile and captures it. Sensitivity up to 1600 ISO will make blurry pictures a thing of the past. No fuss, no muss Easy mode programs the optimal settings for common shooting situations, and Creative Filters make creativity easy with Fisheye, Miniature, Toy Camera, Monochrome, Super Vivid and Poster effects for more high-impact images. Macro shooting allows you make dramatic photos from as close as 1.2" to your subject. The rechargeable NB-8L battery gives you approximately 280 shots/charge.
- Loaded with Features, Packed with Value
- With the PowerShot A2200, dramatic, personal pictures have never been easier to shoot and share. This 14.1 Megapixel camera lets you create impressive large photos of family and friends you'll be proud to display. The high-resolution images taken by the PowerShot A2200 can be enlarged up to 13" x 19". The PowerShot A2200 has a 4x wide Optical Zoom lens (35mm film equivalent: 28-112mm) that let you capture up-close and memorable images.
- Everything's Easy
- Just set the Canon PowerShot A2200 digital camera to Smart AUTO and you're ready for maximum enjoyment from your picture-taking every time. It's a relaxing and satisfying way to shoot because you can completely concentrate on your subject knowing that the camera has the technical details covered. Advanced Canon technology intelligently analyzes your situation and shooting conditions. Then it automatically selects an appropriate setting from 32 specially defined settings. So whether you're photographing flowers, a captivating sunset, or your friends at the park, you can be confident that you're getting dramatic, memorable images.
- Smart AUTO
- The camera automatically selects the best shooting settings for optimal quality based on subjects and environmental factors to provide point-and-shoot simplicity.
- P Program
- Access advanced exposure compensation features while shooting mostly automatically.
- Live View Control
- Enables Brightness, Color, and Tone adjustments to your images using easy-to-understand controls.
- Creative Filters
- The Creative Filters mode dial setting provides easy access to special filter effect and scene modes.
- Fisheye Effect
- Add a classic photo distortion without a fisheye lens.
- Miniature Effect
- Give images a miniature look with an effect that emphasizes perspective by blurring the top and bottom of the image.
- Toy Camera Effect
- Simulates photos taken with "toy" or pinhole cameras, darkening the image at the edges to create a vignette effect.
- Choose from three single-tone effects: Black-and-White, Sepia, or Blue.
- Super Vivid
- Super Vivid intensifies existing hues, saturating the scene with bright colors.
- Poster Effect
- Poster Effect combines several similar shades into one color, turning subtle gradations into eye-catching, scene-popping contrasts.
- Keep the image quality as high as possible for fail-proof images.
- Blur Reduction
- Boosts sensitivity to enable faster shutter speeds, reducing the effects of camera shake and subject movement.
- The camera sets a large aperture, focusing the subject and artistically blurring the background to make your subject "pop."
- For front to back sharpness, the camera sets a small aperture.
- Kids & Pets
- Reduced focusing time freezes fast-moving subjects, so you won't miss those special shots.
- Smart Shutter
- The camera automatically takes the photo when people smile, wink, or get into frame.
- Low Light
- For high quality image capture in an amazing range of dimly-lit situations.
- Get clear shots of people at a sunny beach without darkened faces.
- Capture brilliant shots of autumn foliage, greenery and blossoms.
- Shoot clear snow scenes without darkened subjects or an unnatural bluish tint.
- Grab brilliant images of skyrocketing fireworks.
- Long Shutter
- Use to blur moving subjects for artistic effect, ideal for urban night photography.
- Discreet Mode
- Disables flash, AF assist beam, and all camera sounds with one mode dial setting.
- In Still Images or 720p HD Video, Every Detail is Beautifully Preserved
- PowerShot A2200 digital camera puts you in charge when it comes to saving your memories. Portraits of people posing or in motion, outdoor shots in various weather situations, nighttime shooting and more: the camera handles them all with ease when you shoot in Smart AUTO. High megapixel counts let you blow up and crop your still images just as you please, with no loss in resolution or quality. Want to capture the good times in motion? Canon's 720p HD video gives your memories the quality they deserve. If you've never shot video in high definition before, you'll be amazed at the difference it makes. 720p HD delivers stunning realism, capturing every detail with a level of clarity that, in playback, will bring you right back into the moment. Easy high definition videos from a compact still camera - now that's value! Shoot in HD (1280 x 720) at 30 fps for up to 22 min. and 05 sec. or 4GB per clip. Shoot in VGA (640 x 480) at 30 fps or for up to 50 min. and 17 sec. or 4GB per clip and QVGA (320 x 240) at 30 fps for up to 3 hour 2 min. and 52sec. or 4GB per clip.
- Shoot without Distractions
- How many times have you found yourself in a situation where you wanted to take a picture, but were reluctant (or simply not allowed) to disrupt the setting with noise or flash? New Discreet Mode makes picture-taking possible in museums, at performances, anywhere light and sound would not be welcome. Simply turn the mode dial to Discreet, and the camera's sound, flash and AF assist beam will be disabled - without changing any other settings. If the camera senses low light, ISO speed will be automatically raised to get the best possible shot. You can even switch to playback mode to review still images or video, and the camera will remain muted.
- Photographic Artistry That's Easy for Anyone.
- Creative Filters Mode gives you lots of fun, easy ways to make your photography more creative. The camera does all the work - you simply choose an effect and shoot! Fisheye Effect imparts a fun, familiar curvilinear distortion to your image that's ideal for kids and pets. Miniature Effect plays with perspective, giving any shot the look of a world created in much smaller proportions - great for landscapes and city shots. When you shoot in Toy Camera Effect, you get the vintage effect of a first-generation camera, ideal for giving portraits a slightly distorted, unevenly saturated look of a picture you'd come across in your attic. Monochrome lends a moody beauty to your photography, producing shots in Black & White, Sepia or Blue. Super Vivid saturates colors to heighten the intensity and impact of any shot. Poster Effect takes away transitions between objects in the frame to give your image the high-impact look of a hand-painted poster.
- See the Image on a Big Screen
- The PowerShot A2200 digital camera has a large 2.7" LCD screen that gives you the big picture, whether you're shooting, reviewing or showing off your images. This high-resolution screen offers a crisp, clear and bright picture. It also features Night Display for easy viewing in low light.
- Charge Up and Go
- The Canon PowerShot A2200 digital camera uses a lithium-ion battery. This compact, powerful battery helps make it a lightweight and slim camera. Charge-up is quick and easy, so the PowerShot A2200 will be ready and waiting for those special moments.
Canon Powershot A2200 Digital Camera (Red)
Battery Pack NB-8L
Battery Charger CB-2LA
Wrist Strap WS-800
AV Cable AVC-DC300
USB Interface Cable IFC-400PCU
Digital Camera Solution CD-ROM