There are no accessory packages for this product, but we're working on it. Please call us for details about accessory packages for this product.
Sony's Cyber-shot DSC-TX100 Digital Camera (Gold) is the next step in the smaller size/higher quality march of the compact cameras: less than 1" thick and 4" long, this little beauty still delivers 16.2MP of high-quality resolution using an Exmor R CMOS sensor for great low-light images. A gorgeous 3.5" OLED touch screen gives you easy focusing and photo reviewing. You can produce expansive landscapes with one-touch iSweep Panorama, or record crystal-clear full HD 1920 x 1080/60i or 60p movies. This camera can change the way you view your world, with 3D still image and 3D Sweep Panorama. Other advanced features include Backlight Correction to help you get details in difficult lighting situations and Background Defocus that highlights your subject like a DSLR.
- 16.2 Megapixel Back-Illuminated Exmor R CMOS Image Sensor
- The DSC-TX100V features a 16.2 megapixel Exmor R CMOS image sensor that brings out the full resolving power of the camera's Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar lens to deliver extremely fast speed, high resolution, and stunning low-light sensitivity with improved image clarity and drastically reduced grain. In addition, the combined "Exmor R" CMOS sensor and BIONZ image processor delivers extremely fast up to 10fps, Anti Motion Blur, Hand-held Twilight and 1080p movie modes.3
- 3.5" OLED Display With TruBlack Technology (1,229K Dots)
- 3.5" OLED display with TruBlack technology (1,229K dots) gives you deeper blacks and more color in your display, all while being thinner than most LCDs.
- Full HD 1080/60p Video
- Record crystal clear movies at the highest resolution available with capabilities for 60p in 1080. This provides stunning, fast motion video with less distortion for playback on your HD TV.
- 3D Still Image and 3D Sweep Panorama
- Produce awe-inspiring images with 3D still image and 3D Sweep Panorama capabilities. Images will take on a new dimension to view the world in a whole new way.
- Intelligent Sweep Panorama Mode
- With Intelligent Sweep Panorama mode just press the shutter, pan the landscape and let the camera do the rest. It automatically links together each frame to produce a high resolution panoramic image providing the ability to zoom in on small details. This model even detects faces and moving subjects to stitch intelligently different widths to help avoid subject distortion.
- Backlight Correction
- Don't miss a single detail in high contrast shots. The built in backlight correction analyzes the image and automatically adjusts accordingly to give you a perfectly lit shot.
- Background Defocus
- DSLR photographs are often beautiful because they blur the background, putting the emphasis on your subject. Now our point-and-shoot cameras can deliver this signature DSLR benefit. The system takes two shots, identifies the background and applies a defocused background keeping the subject crisp and clear.
- Superior Auto Mode
- Get cleaner, more dynamic pictures and fewer missed shots. The camera automatically recognizes the correct scene mode, then quickly shoots and combines up to six shots to produce images with greater clarity, optimum dynamic range using backlight correction HDR technology and lower image noise using 6 shots layering technology. Superior Auto intelligently detects 36 scenes for still images and movies, making it easy to get the best shot.
- Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar Lens With 25mm Equivalent Wide-Angle 4x Optical Zoom
- The high-performance Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar 4x optical zoom lens brings distant subjects closer for video recording as well as for outdoor, sports, and travel photos, and Close Focus shoots close-ups within a 1/2" of the subject. A 25mm equivalent wide-angle lens allows you to take wider shots of the scene or group in crowded spaces.
- Natural Flash
- Conventional point-and-shoot camera flash shots just don't capture colors the way the eye sees them. Natural Flash mode takes a reference shot without flash and then uses that reference to correct the color, for far more lifelike images.
- High-Speed Shooting
- The DSC-TX100V can capture full 16.2 megapixel resolution images at up to 10 frames per second, helping to ensure that the decisive moment is captured such as the soccer ball flying into the goal. In addition, the DSC-TX100V employs a mechanical shutter that helps reduce distortion when continuously shooting moving subjects.
- Face Detection Technology
- Sony's Face Detection technology can automatically distinguish between children and adults. Face Detection technology detects up to eight individual faces and adjusts flash, focus, exposure, and white balance to help deliver crisp, properly lit images of family and friends.
- HDMI Output
- The High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) is a compact audio/video connector interface for transmitting uncompressed digital streams. HDMI connects digital audio/video sources such as a compatible camcorder, Blu-ray Disc player, a personal computer, a video game console, or an AV receiver to a compatible digital audio device and/or video monitor such as a digital television (DTV). Easily connect your Cyber-shot camera via HDMI cable to any compatible HDMI device to easily enjoy and upload content.
- Smile Shutter Technology
- Smile Shutter technology captures a smile the moment it happens. Simply press the Smile Shutter button and the camera does the rest. Also select adult and child priority and indicate the degree of Smile Detection sensitivity. Intelligent Scene Recognition can be used together with Smile Shutter mode. This means that beautiful smiles can be captured with settings optimized for the particular scene, even in difficult conditions such as twilight and backlighting.
- Sweep Multi Angle Mode
- In Sweep Multi Angle mode, the camera takes 15 images at different angles as it sweeps across the scene. By tilting the camera during playback, the camera's Gyro Sensor detects motion and displays the image in a 3D-like view on the camera's LCD.
- Motion Detection
- Motion Detection, along with Face Motion Detection adjusts ISO sensitivity and increases the shutter speed when movement is detected, reducing blur in moving subjects and faces.
- Anti-Blink Function
- It's frustrating to capture the perfect shot, only to review it later and discover subjects blinked during the photo. When the camera is set to Soft Snap, the Anti-blink function captures two images, recording only the photo with less squinting or blinking. If a blink is detected in other shooting modes, a warning will be displayed after you take the shot.
- Compatible with PC and MAC Systems
- The Full HD video captured with the DSC-TX100V can be used with the provided Picture Motion Browser software for PC and iMovie (sold separately) for Mac systems.
- Anti-Motion Blur Mode
- Capture cleaner and sharper images in low light for non landscape shots. When set in Anti-motion Blur Mode, the DSC-TX100V captures six images in a fraction of a second with higher shutter speed and combines the data from all six to create a single image of extraordinary detail and dramatically reduce subject blur, beyond the capability of traditional cameras.
- TransferJet Technology
- TransferJet technology, developed by Sony and advanced and promoted by a consortium of 18 other companies, allows the transfer of up to ten files between two TransferJet enabled devices just by touching their TransferJet logos together, without the hassle of hunting for cables or the complication of pairing.
- Includes Sony PMB (Picture Motion Browser) Software ver. 5.5
- Sony Picture Motion Browser software offers a simple, intuitive way to transfer, sort, and view your video and still images on your compatible PC. In addition, multiple output options let you burn your memories to DVD using an external DVD burning device, as well as take advantage of one click upload to a number of popular video and photo sharing sites (such as Facebook and Sony's Personal Space site). Using the new 5.5 version also enables playback of 3D images taken on the Cyber-shot camera.
- Includes Sony PMB Portable Software
- With the pre-installed Picture Motion Browser (PMB) Portable 5.5 software the DSC-TX100V makes it easy to pre-select videos and images in the camera and conveniently upload them from the camera to a compatible PC and popular Internet sharing sites without the need for any additional software or install.
- Scene Modes
- High Sensitivity / Twilight / Twilight Portrait / Soft Snap / Landscape / Beach / Snow / Fireworks / Hi-Speed Shutter / Underwater/ Gourmet / Pet / Soft Skin / Handheld Twilight / Anti Motion Blur / Backlight Correction HDR
- Noise Reduction
- Clear RAW NR / NR Slow Shutter
- Focus Control
- AF Modes: 9 points AF (Under Face Undetected) / Center Weighted AF / Spot AF/ Flexible Spot AF (touch)
AF Illuminator: Auto / Off
- Convenience Features
- Red-Eye Reduction : Auto / On / Off
Erase/Protect : Erase: Single / Select / Date / Folder / AVCHD, Protect: Single / Select / Date / Folder / AVCHD
Media/Battery Indicator : Yes / Yes
Power Save Mode : Standard / Stamina / Off
- Advanced Features
- Anti Motion Blur, Embedded GPS, Sweep Panorama: Intelligent Sweep Panorama / 3D Sweep Panorama / Sweep Multi Angle, Face Detection: 8 Faces (Auto / Off / Touch - Selected Face Memory / Child Priority / Adult Priority), Smile Shutter technology, In-Camera Editing: Trimming / Red Eye Correction / Unsharp Masking, Intelligent Auto, Shooting Tips, Tracking Focus : Off / Auto, Party Shot Compatible,
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX100 Digital Camera (Gold)
NP-BN1 Rechargeable Battery Pack
USB Charger (AC-UB10)
Paint Pen Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX100 Digital Camera (Gold)