The Comprehensive X3V Series Component Video Cable is a XHD (eXtreme High Definition) cable that is designed specifically for HDTV and the latest source and display technologies including Plasma, LCD, and DLP displays, digital satellite and cable receivers, DVR's, streaming video, and more. This cable provides a sharp, clear picture with bright, true lifelike colors and the most accurate image representation available.
X3V series of XHD composite video cables utilize double shielding of 95% copper braid and 100% foil which provides the ultimate protection against RF and electromagnetic interference.
• 95% copper braid and 100% foil double shielding for maximum rejection of EMI and RFI
• Nitrogen Gas Dielectric for low attenuation and superior signal transfer
• Oxygen Free Copper center conductor
• 24k gold contact precision machined RCA connectors with split center pin for maximum conductivity
• X-Traflex jacket reduces cable stress
Cable Type - Component video cable
Length - 3' (0.9 m)
Shielding - 95% copper braided shield
Connector 1 - 3x RCA male
Connector 2 - 3x RCA male