In accepting this product, you acknowledge and agree that: (1) this may be an imported product not originally intended for sale in the USA; (2) we the seller are not an authorized dealer of the manufacturer; (3) international versions of a product may differ from domestic versions in their default settings, packaging materials, language on packaging and instructions, AC adapters and plugs, accessories, manufacturer warranty or other features; (4) if you purchased a "body only", other parts such as the lens may have been removed from this box; (5) if you purchased a lens only it is in fact a new lens. If it arrived in a white box (bulk packaging), as aforementioned in point (4) the lens was separated from the body;(6) a third party USA AC adapter and/or battery charger is always included with your product; (7) the product may or may not include the original manual, but an English manual may be found on the internet; (8) Import items may or may not be eligible for a full manufacturers' warranty in certain cases. However, ALL items sold by Fumfie carry a One Year warranty with Fumfie in-house.
Free 5-8 Days (5-8 Working Days) $0.00Rush 3-5 Days (3-5 Business Days) $19.95Express (2-3 Business days) $39.95Overnight (1-2 Business days) $59.95
For more than a decade, Canon has brought industry-leading lens optics and image processing expertise to the professional market with the XL Series camcorders. In that time, leading videographers have come to rely on the superior image quality and ultimate creative control available to them through the XL Series' features and open architecture system. The latest in that line is the Canon XL H1A HD camcorder. It has many of the features that have made the XL Series a favorite of independent filmmakers, corporate and event shooters.
There are no accessory packages for this product, but we're working on it. Please call us for details about accessory packages for this product.
The Canon XL-H1a is an HDV camera that features interchangeable lenses. Using an improved 20x HD video zoom with superior optics, further ensures a professional level of recording which is ideal for ENG, documentary and reality TV production. Filmmakers will appreciate the extensive cine' controls and 24 frame option.
• HDTV Resolution The XL-H1a camcorder has three 1/3 inch 16:9 interlaced CCDs that capture images at 1080i resolution. The camcorder features selectable frame rates of 60i, 30 Frame and 24 Frame which allows the user to adjust to the assignment at hand and to switch back to SD resolution if needed. At the 30 Frame rate, broadcasters can capture fast motion like sports with confidence that each frame is captured individually and completely.
Filmmakers can utilize the 24 Frame rate when creating the look and feel of movie film. The 60i frame rate, meanwhile, delivers exceptional resolution for shooting environments like ENG or Reality TV. The XL-H1a HD camcorder is the first model to include Canon's proprietary DIGIC DV II image processor. DIGIC DV II is an image processor that can process both HD and SD video signals as well as still photos, while maintaining the correct color space for each mode.
• Canon 20x HD Video Lens The Canon XL-H1a features Canon's XL-interchangeable lens mount. For the XL-H1 camcorder Canon builds a 20x high definition video zoom lens. It incorporates multiple Fluorite glass elements for superior color, contrast, resolution and reduction of chromatic aberrations. It is a fast lens with maximum aperture f/1.6 to f/3.5 depending on focal length. At its widest angle the lens is capable of close focusing down to 20mm or about 0.8 inches.
• Viewfinder and LCD Monitor The XL-H1a comes with a multi-functional color viewfinder and a 2.4" diagonal LCD monitor with safe-zone frame-lines built in. There is a black and white mode, selectable zebra exposure mode, horizontal and vertical flip feature and a distance readout (with the 20x HD lens). As menu options the user can select safe-zone frame-lines for the following aspect ratios: 4:3, 13:9, 14:9, 1.66:1, 1.75:1, 1.85:1 and 2.35:1
• Focus Assist Help Feature The camcorder has a feature called Focus Help that uses prompts in the viewfinder to aid fast focusing. The PEAKING setting puts an exaggerated line on the viewfinder image that disappears when focus is achieved. The MAGNIFYING setting enlarges the viewfinder image which should help the operator better judge fine focusing.
• Optical Stabilization Feature Canon calls its image stabilizer Super-Range Optical Image Stabilization and it helps defeat camera-shake from hand-held shooting and even shake produced from a moving vehicle. Because it is an optical function it can compensate for a greater degree of camera-shake and avoids any loss in image quality unlike electronic or digital stabilizing methods.
• XL-Mount 20x HD Zoom Lens
• CA-920 Charger/Power Adapter
• AC Cable
• BP-950G Battery Pack
• Color LCD Viewfinder
• DC-920 DC Coupler
• WL-D5000 Remote Control
• D Terminal Component Cable (DTC-1000)
• SD Memory Card (SD-16M)
• Skirt Adapter (PC-A10)
• SS-1000 Shoulder Strap
• Stereo Microphone
• SP-100 Shoulder Pad