There are no accessory packages for this product, but we're working on it. Please call us for details about accessory packages for this product.
The Sigma 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 II DC Lens is specially optimized for digital SLR cameras, and offers an "all-in-one" super-zoom lens solution. This version now incorporates a built-in motor, which gives it the capability to auto focus with all Nikon DSLR cameras (including the D40 and D40x). This lens provides the equivalent focal range of approx. 27-300mm when used with a Nikon digital SLR camera (*).
Its design incorporates aspherical lenses and SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass that provides the utmost correction for all types of aberrations and enables this extended super-zoom lens to be housed in a compact and lightweight construction.
DC lenses are exclusively designed for digital SLR cameras. The image circle (rear of lens) is made to match the smaller dimensions used for the image sensor on digital cameras. As a result these lenses are also more compact and lightweight, and are better matched to digital SLR cameras.
(*) Note: Not compatible with 35mm cameras or digital cameras using full-size image sensors (e.g. D3, Kodak DCS14n or DCS PRO SLR/n).
• Super Multi Layer (SML) coating reduces ghost and flare.
• Two pieces of Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements and two hybrid aspherical lenses provide high quality images throughout the entire zoom range.
• The lens design incorporates an inner focusing system, which prevents the front of the lens rotating, making it particularly suitable for use with circular polarizing filters and petal shaped lens hoods.
• A magnification scale is displayed on the lens barrel for each focal length, ensuring ease of use.
• Sigma 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 II DC Lens for Nikon Digital SLR
• Front & Rear Lens Caps
• Lens Hood