There are no accessory packages for this product, but we're working on it. Please call us for details about accessory packages for this product.
If your favorite thing in the world is watching TV at home by yourself, this may not be the best camera for you. The Olympus TG-810 Digital Camera (Black) is not your average stay-at-home kind of image-maker. It's a 14MP compact digital camera with a 5x wide-angle 28-140mm lens (equivalent in 35mm format) that's ready for any adventure you care to pursue. It's dustproof, waterproof to 33' (10 m), freezeproof to 14°F (0°C), and it's tested to survive a 6.6' (2 m) drop as well as 220 lbs of crushing pressure (and the 3" high-resolution display is ultra scratch-resistant).
In addition to gorgeous photographs, the TG-810 produces dazzling 1280 x 720p HD video. Not only will you get the picture, you'll always know where it was taken and how to get there and back--built-in GPS, compass, and manometer (which monitors depth or altitude) see to that.
But beneath the TG-810's macho exterior beats the heart of an artist: Magic Filters help you torque up the creativity level with Pop Art, Pin Hole, Fish-eye, Soft Focus, Drawing, Watercolor, Sparkle and Punk customized effects that can be applied to your photos. A 3D mode produces photos that can be viewed on 3D televisions or laptops. An in-camera panorama mode makes it simple to take and stitch together 3 photos for an ultra wide-angle panoramic image. Beauty mode helps all of your human subjects look their best by softening shadows and wrinkles and enhancing their eyes. Dual image stabilization ensures your images will be crisp and clear, without any shaking or blurring from slow shutter speeds.
- Track Your Adventures with GPS, Electronic Compass and Built-In Manometer
- The Olympus TOUGH TG-810 features GPS and an Electronic Compass. The GPS on the camera automatically records your location while you're shooting so it remembers where you took a favorite photo. The Electronic Compass allows you to check your shooting direction in the field. The Olympus TOUGH TG-810 also offers a Manometer, which measures water and air pressure, enabling you to accurately monitor the depth or altitude of your images. It's the perfect camera for adventure seekers who want to snap shots while scuba diving, hiking or skiing. The location, direction, depth and altitude are recorded when each image is taken, and the information is stored within each picture's digital file so you can easily trace your shooting locations once you're back at home.
- HD Videos and HDMI Control for a Home Theater Experience
- The Olympus TOUGH TG-810 shoots gorgeous 720p HD video, so you'll always capture the scene above and below the surface. Playback on your HDTV is also a breeze. You'll be the hit of the party or any family function when you proudly display your brilliant images and videos on HDTV. Simply connect the camera to an HDTV with an HDMI cable, which can be purchased separately at any consumer electronics store. With HDMI Control, you can use your HDTV's remote to control playback functions and navigate the camera's menus from the comfort of your favorite couch.
- 3D Photo Mode
- Now you can add even more dimension to your photographs by shooting dynamic 3D photos in any mode from macro to landscape, even underwater. Recreate a sense of depth like that of the original scene. Simply select the 3D Photo shooting mode, release the shutter for your first shot, slowly pan until the camera automatically takes a second image from a slightly different perspective. The 3D data is processed in-camera resulting in an .MPO file, the universal industry 3D format for easy display on 3D televisions or laptops.
- Ready for Real Life
- You don't have to take an OLYMPUS TOUGH TG-810 outside to appreciate its outstanding build and image quality - but outside is where the camera's technology conquers. Whether it's the local pool or a tropical reef, the Automatic Underwater White Balance feature optimizes white balance settings to deliver Cousteau-like shots of life beneath the waves. It's also outside that the 3-inch, 920,000-dot, Super Precision HyperCrystal III LCD for TOUGH comes into play. This high-resolution, ultra scratch-resistant display delivers beautifully bright and clear images that are a joy to share - even in direct sunlight. A special layer in the LCD cuts down reflection for better visibility, so it's easier to frame, review and share movies and stills. An impressive optical zoom is another bonus in the open air.
- Share Images Instantly With Eye-Fi Card Compatibility
- Ready to upload and share your party images live as they happen? The Olympus TOUGH TG-810 is compatible with an optional Eye-Fi SD card, adding Wi-Fi capability so you can automatically upload images to your computer as you take them. Be the life of the social media party by uploading your shots immediately.
- Express Your Inner Artist with New Magic Filter Movie
- The Olympus TOUGH TG-810 is equipped with in-camera Magic Art Filters that enable users to enhance and customize images as they're being captured. Have more fun and get more flexibility without expensive and time-consuming computer software. Magic Filter Movie is a powerful new feature that allows you to apply Magic Art Filters to your high-definition videos to take them to a new level of artistic expression and places you in the director's chair.
The Magic Art Filters include: * Pop Art - enhance and saturate colors to create vivid, high-impact pictures that express the joyful, lighthearted feeling of the Pop Art style of the 1960s; * Pin Hole - reduce the peripheral brightness of an image as though it were shot through a pinhole, connecting the viewer intimately with the subject at the center; * Fish-Eye - emulate the wide angle of a fish-eye lens by taking extremely wide, hemispherical images and magnifying the center of the frame; * Soft Focus - enclose the foreground of an image in gentle, pastel colors with a soft, elegant focus; similar to effects achieved in a studio; * Drawing - turn your image into a sketch outline for children to color; * Watercolor - transform your images with a finish like that of watercolor paintings; * New! Sparkle - shoot photos with the luxurious feel of added twinkling lights; and * New! Punk - create two-tone images full of rock and roll spirit.
- Broaden Your Horizons with In-Camera Panorama
- Take the Olympus TOUGH TG-810 to places where you want to capture as much of the scene as you can. In-Camera Panorama mode makes it easy by capturing three images and stitching them together to create one amazing panoramic picture. Simply press the shutter button and slowly pan across the scene. The second and third images will be captured automatically and stitched together with the first image - resulting in one seamless panorama-size picture. To create the ultimate panorama, consumers can use the OLYMPUS [ib] software to stitch up to 10 images together.
- AF Tracking for Friends and Man's Best Friend
- Whether you've got skiers or surfers in your sites, the AF Tracking technology on the Olympus TOUGH TG-810 locks your subject in focus and continuously adjusts focus and brightness whether you or your subject is moving, and is perfect for unpredictable situations like photographing skiers on a mountain, tropical fish while snorkeling or children at play in the backyard. There are even two newly designed "Pet Modes" for animal lovers, offering the ability to recognize the faces of a variety of breeds of both cats and dogs.
- Point-Dunk-and-Shoot Cameras
- The Olympus TOUGH TG-810 performs as well under water as it does on land, thanks to its lightweight, aluminum exterior, interior rubber gaskets and O-rings to seal out the elements. The Olympus TOUGH TG-810 can be submerged up to 33-feet under water. Four preset underwater scene modes make this camera perfect for taking photos while scuba diving, snorkeling or simply having worry-free fun in the pool. It can also capture HD movies under water. The camera features a water-repellant lens coating to prevent water droplets from forming on the lens so you get crystal-clear shots no matter how wet the shooting environment.
- Wide-Angle Optical Zoom Captures it All
- For those close-ups that make action shots special, the Olympus TOUGH TG-810 features a 5x wide-angle 28mm optical zoom lens (28-140mm), so that even more of the subject makes it into each shot - perfect for underwater photography. The lens does not protrude from its body so it is further protected from harsh conditions.
- Nothing Can Shock This Tough Camera
- The Olympus TOUGH TG-810 can withstand a 6.6-foot drop thanks to shock-absorbing technology designed to minimize the impact on the lens and circuitry. The Olympus TOUGH TG-810 can also resist up to 220-pounds of crushing pressure. This vacation-ready digital camera can take a beating and keep up with just about any active lifestyle. There's no need to think twice about bringing it along on a mountaineering trek or letting the kids take a few pictures at a picnic. Even for shots at the beach or capturing the wonder of marine life while snorkeling.
- Freezeproof for Arctic Adventures
- Whether you're in the arctic tundra or building a snowman in your backyard, the Olympus TOUGH TG-810 camera can still perform when the temperature dips well below freezing (14 degrees Fahrenheit; -10 degrees Celsius). TOUGH-series cameras continue to allow you to take great images in freezing situations where most traditional cameras would fail.
- Dustproof Design
- The rugged Olympus TOUGH TG-810 is an ideal companion for outdoor expeditions because its airtight construction is impervious to dust, dirt and other particles. When the camera gets dirty, just rinse it off.
- Cut Out the Blur with Dual Image Stabilization
- Dual Image Stabilization combines two technologies - mechanical Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization and Digital Image Stabilization - to provide one powerful anti-blur solution for capturing great images whether the photographer or the subject is moving. Olympus' mechanical Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization keeps images sharp by adjusting the internal image sensor to compensate for camera movement, even in low-light conditions when shutter speeds are slower. Additionally, Digital Image Stabilization freezes the action with high ISO sensitivity and fast shutter speeds to prevent blurry images often caused by a moving subject.
- Tough Cameras, Not Tough to Use
- Whether you're shooting a portrait under the stars or an action shot of a hockey game, you won't have to think too hard thanks to Intelligent Auto Mode. It automatically identifies what you are shooting (i.e., Portrait, Night + Portrait, Landscape, Macro and Sports) and adjusts the camera's settings to capture the best quality results. Anyone can jump into this quick and hassle-free feature that does the thinking for them and produces incredible images.
- LED Illuminator
- An LED Illuminator on the Olympus TOUGH TG-810 works like a mini-flashlight on the front of the camera to enhance focus and exposure for macro shooting - great for underwater close-ups where light is scarce. The LED illuminator also works in conjunction with Bright Capture to help illuminate your subject when taking low-light portraits.
- Beauty Mode
- Taking beautiful portraits in the pool or on the slopes is easy with the Olympus TOUGH TG-810's Beauty Mode. It enables you to soften shadows and smooth wrinkles or blemishes on your subject's face - all in the camera and as you capture the image! Additionally, subtle edits can be made post-capture using the Beauty Fix mode. Choose "Clear Skin" to smooth a person's complexion, "Dramatic Eye" to slightly emphasize the eyes, and "Sparkle Eye" to brighten and enhance the contrast of the iris and pupils. You can also apply all three edits at once. Have fun customizing your brilliant images without a PC and costly image editing software.
- TruePic III+ Image Processor Delivers Superior Quality and Performance
- Olympus developed its exclusive TruePic III+ image processor for the demanding performance of digital SLR (single lens reflex) cameras. Olympus' enhanced TruePic III+ Image Processor produces crystal-clear photos using all the pixel information for each image to deliver superior picture quality with more accurate colors, true-to-life flesh tones and faster processing speeds. TruePic III+ also captures crisp, clear images at high ISO settings, which are traditionally associated with increasing image noise or producing grainy photos.
- OLYMPUS [ib] Software Makes it Even Easier to Share and Print Your Photos
- All Olympus digital compact cameras now offer the new OLYMPUS [ib] photo organizing and editing software. It includes photography workflow, browsing, editing and unique photo organizing functions. You can organize photos by person with automatic face-recognition technology, by place with a map-tagging function or by event. All information will be tagged in each photo's data. You can then easily upload images to the integrated online service, [ib on the net], to share and backup photos, as well as order prints and photo merchandise. The name [ib] stands for image bridge, because the software is designed to create a bridge to help you get images from your camera to services where you can do more with your photos.
- SD Compatibility
- The Olympus TOUGH TG-810 is SD card compatible. The use of an optional SDHC/SDXC card expands the camera's capacity up to 64 gigabytes.
- Exposure Enhancement Functions
- Mechanical Image Stabilizer, Shadow Adjustment Technology, Advanced Face Detection Technology, Pet Detection
- Scene Modes
- Portrait, Beauty, Landscape, Night Scene, Night Scene with portrait, Sports, Indoor, Candle, Self-portrait, Sunset, Fireworks, Cuisine, Documents, Beach and Snow, Underwater Snapshot, Underwater Wide 1, Underwater Wide 2, Underwater Macro, Pet (cat), Pet (dog), Snow
- Magic Filters
- Pop Art, Pin Hole, Fisheye, Drawing, Soft Focus, Punk, Sparkle, Watercolor
- Image Processing
- Pixel mapping, noise reduction, TruePic III+, distortion compensation, shading compensation
- Image Editing
- Resizing, trimming, correction of saturation, Beauty Fix
- View Images
- Modes--Single, Index, Zoom, Slide show, Event, Photo Surfing; Index--4x3/6x5 frames; zoom-- 1.1 - 10x; auto rotation; image protect mode; histogram in playback mode
- View Movie
- Modes: Frame by frame, Fast forward, Reverse playback
- Additional Features
- Eye-Fi Card compatible; 39 menu languages in camera; shock resistant; shock-proof from heights of up to 2m; waterproof up to a water pressure equivalent to 10m depth; freezeproof up to -10°C; crushproof up to 100kg; dustproof; scratchproof; tap control; manometer; GPS; electronic compass; perfect shot preview; panorama function; in-camera panorama; pet auto shutter; menu guide; in-camera manual; photo surfing; date imprint; LED illuminator
CB-USB6 USB Cable for Select Olympus Digital Cameras
CB-AVC3 A/V Cable
LI-50B Lithium-Ion Battery (3.7V, 925mAh)
F-2AC Lithium-Ion Battery Charger
Quick Start Guide