There are no accessory packages for this product, but we're working on it. Please call us for details about accessory packages for this product.
- Slimmer. Larger. Deeper. Smoother. The new SurroundBar® 6000 Instant Home Theater? System is all of these things, plus Polk Audio's patented 3D surround sound breakthrough, SDA® Surround. It's the ultimate in single-speaker surround sound systems for wafer-thin flat-panel TVs, and includes on-board digital processing and a separate compact wireless subwoofer you can put anywhere for enhanced bass effects.
- 3D Audio. Polk Audio's 3D Audio combines two groundbreaking, patented technologies to produce an audio environment that can only be described as 3-dimensional. Combining Polk Audio's proprietary SDA Surround technology and Polk Digital Logic processing technology produces a rich, enveloping listening experience. It reaches out beyond your TV screen to put you in the center of the action. So go beyond your stock TV speakers! Experience engaging surround-sound, with Polk Audio's 3D Audio. The 5 Easy Steps to Improving Your TV Sound With Clutter-Free Digital Surround-Sound Connect the SurroundBar 6000 to your TV or processor using the supplied optical or analog audio cable. Plug the SurroundBar 6000 into an AC outlet. Plug the Wireless Subwoofer into an AC outlet. Turn on your SurroundBar and your Wireless Subwoofer. Start enjoying superior digital surround sound with your SurroundBar 6000 IHT.
- The Single-Speaker Surround Sound System For Larger Rooms, Slimmer TVs. When you want to fill a larger room with convincing surround sound, and you want the incredible convenience of a single-speaker system, or you have a new super-slim flat-panel TV, the SurroundBar 6000 IHT delivers the clutter-free performance and style you want. No wires, no other speakers needed. Simple connections, specially engineered materials, and digital technology in a beautiful loudspeaker that's less than 2" thin and mounts above or below your flat-panel TV. A state-of-the-art fast-response compact wireless subwoofer goes anywhere, needs only a wall outlet to power it, and provides Polk Audio's trademark deep, musical bass response. The SurroundBar 6000 IHT fills your room with more realistic sound, and gives TV watching, movie viewing or even gaming a whole new dimension of emotion and impact.
- SLIMMER, LARGER: Perfect for bigger, slimmer flat panel TV designs. At less than 2" deep, the SurroundBar 6000 IHT complements new slimmer flat-panel TVs. It's lightweight and easy-to-mount, either on the wall or on your shelf. All the hardware you need is included, too. High gloss details match today's TV styling. Your TV and SurroundBar system will look like they were made for each other. (And they were.)
- DEEPER, SMOOTHER: Deep, authoritative bass comes from the compact wireless subwoofer in a stylish cabinet. A flared J-Port design optimizes the bass for bigger volume, reducing port turbulence for smooth blending. Loss-less wireless technology results in absolutely instantaneous response. In addition, universal port tuning in the SurroundBar itself guarantees ideal mid-bass response and smooth subwoofer blending whether it's mounted on a shelf or on the wall.
- Superior performance from superior technologies. In the SurroundBar 6000 IHT, Polk's patented SDA Surround technology is combined with Polk Digital Logic?. Digital SDA Surround uses complex algorithms to reproduce multiple audio channels without requiring multiple speakers, while Polk Digital Logic is our advanced proprietary DSP firmware (it's the software that does the set-up for you). Even with no complex set up or menu calibrations, and no additional speakers, your ear actually hears sounds directed to audio channel locations (L, R, rear). It's the ultimate expression of today's multi-channel audio technology, in the most convenient form possible.
- With on-board Dolby Digital® , no additional processor is needed. Connect your TV, DVD or Blu-Ray® player, or gaming console directly to your SurroundBar 6000 IHT via optical or analog inputs and experience the magic of single-speaker surround sound.
- SmartBar programming enables the SurroundBar 6000 to easily learn volume up/down and mute from your existing TV remote control. You'll use only one remote for the SurroundBar and your TV.
- Simple set up, just plug it in. Use the supplied audio connection to plug your SurroundBar 6000 IHT into your TV or processor. Plug the SurroundBar unit into a wall socket. Plug the wireless subwoofer into a wall socket. Flip their power switches, and just like that you've energized your audio experience. There are no complex on-screen menus, and there's no calibration needed.