There are no accessory packages for this product, but we're working on it. Please call us for details about accessory packages for this product.
The Nikon AF-S VR 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED brings the benefits of vibration reduction (VR) to the domain of Macro photography. It offers high-resolution, high-optical performance for both digital and 35mm film format SLR cameras. When used with digital cameras, equivalent focal length in 35mm terms is 157.5mm.
This lens incorporates Nikon's second-generation vibration reduction system (VR II) that allows flexible hand-held shooting by stabilizing the image to the equivalent stability of a shutter speed that is 4 stops faster when compared with a conventional lens. This in effect eliminates image blur caused by camera shake, particularly when shooting in low-light conditions.
Note: G-type lenses are fully compatible with all current camera models (as of 01/04). The older camera models F4, N90/s, N70, N8008/s, N6000 will only work in Program and Shutter Priority modes.
Note: VR feature will only work with Nikon's F6, F5, F100, N80, N75, N65, D100 & D1 and D2-series (or any newer model) cameras.
Note: AF-S feature is not supported by certain camera models.
• An ED glass element minimizes chromatic aberration. Nano Crystal Coat drastically reduces flare ensuring finely detailed, clear images.
• Vibration Reduction (VR) minimizes image blur caused by camera shake (cancelable)
• Internal Focusing (IF) design for smoother focusing and better body balance
• Built-in M/A switch enables instant switching from autofocus to manual focus
• Silent Wave Motor for ultra-fast, ultra-quiet AF
• The rounded diaphragm (9 blades) makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural
• 62mm Snap-On Lens Cap
• LF-1 Rear Lens Cap for F Mount Lenses
• HB-38 Lens Hood
• CL-1020 Flexible Lens Pouch