There are no accessory packages for this product, but we're working on it. Please call us for details about accessory packages for this product.
The Denon AVR-X4000 IN-Command Series 7.2-Channel Integrated Network A/V Receiver supports identical power amp circuitry for all channels with a maximum power output of 235W and a rated output of 125W or 165W per channel. It's equipped with Dolby and DTS high-definition surround sound decoding, as well as a graphical user interface that combines clear text and easy to understand graphics. The receiver features seven HDMI inputs with standby pass-through. Plus, the system is equipped with network connectivity and access to DLNA home network media, Apple AirPlay streaming and online music services including Pandora, SiriusXM and Spotify. It supports Full HD 1080p to 4K Ultra HD upscaling and 3D pass-through as well.
The AVR-X4000 also supports Denon Link HD and Denon's multiple IN-Command control options. The receiver can be controlled by your mobile device thanks to the Denon Remote App for iOS or Android. You can also control the AVR-X4000 with its web control function or through its IR remote input. The receiver's Ethernet jack provides control options as well. You can use the LAN connection with a variety of home automation control systems from AMX, Control, Crestron, RTI, Savant and URC. Other features include an HD Radio AM/FM tuner, multiple analog and digital audio inputs a Compressed Audio Restorer and more.
- Sophisticated Video Processing
- The powerful video processor section features high resolution upconversion that transforms standard definition (SD) video content to high definition (HD), and provides upscaling of 1080p HD to 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160 pixels) for compatibility with the latest high resolution displays, along with 3D pass-through. There's also an InstaPrevue function that lets you view multiple windows for all of the connected HDMI sources. This allows you to pick your favorite content at the touch of a button.
- Expanded Surround Sound Processing
- In addition to the latest high resolution decoders, including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio, the AVR-X4000 7.2 receiver also features Audyssey DSX, Dolby Pro Logic IIz and DTS Neo:X decoding, which lets you connect an additional pair of front height or wide speakers to dramatically expand the front soundstage, transforming your home theater room into a large venue cinema space.
- IN-Command Control Sophistication
- Although the AVR-X4000 includes a standard remote, it's also equipped with a range of additional control options including the "Denon Remote App" for iOS and Android mobile devices. The app lets you control the audio receiver with your smartphone or tablet. You can also control the AVR-X4000 via the web control function, which can be accessed via your PC or Mac web browser. The unit's RJ-45 LAN Ethernet port is compatible with a broad range of home automation control systems as well. It works with companies such as AMX, Control, Crestron, RTI, Savant and URC. There's even an IR remote input port that provides even more control options. Plus, the unit's two 12V assignable trigger outputs can be used for projection screen and motorized drapes control.
- Audyssey Room Acoustic Measurement & Correction
- Audyssey MultEQ XT automatic room acoustic measurement and correction harnesses the power of sophisticated DSP processing, measuring the acoustic output of the speakers and subwoofers and generating multiple digital EQ filters that provide natural tonal balance in virtually any room. The AVR-X4000 is also Audyssey Pro Installer ready. Audyssey Sub EQ HT provides individual tailoring for dual subwoofer setups. Audyssey LFC (Low Frequency Containment) processing provides a full range tonal balance for late-night listening that minimizes deep bass content from intruding into adjacent rooms or spaces.
- Enjoy Music in Two Rooms
- You can configure the AVR-X4000 for a full 7.1-channel system, or you can choose to have a 5.1-channel system in the main room and connect a pair of stereo speakers that are located in another room. Enjoy surround sound in the main room, while at the same time others can enjoy stereo sound from different audio source in the second room. By connecting a stereo amp to the AVR-X4000, you can even have a third audio source playing in another room.
- Connection & Installation Ease
- Setup is quick and easy thanks to the Denon Setup Assistant, an intuitive on-screen graphical interface that walks you through the setup process. The innovative rear panel features logically arranged blocks of connector groups, and includes horizontally arranged speaker binding posts with a "12:00" speaker wire input orientation, and the speaker connectors can accept multiple termination types. For further ease of installation, the speaker connectors are color-coded, and the supplied color-coded speaker wire labels will ensure proper connections the very first time. The power cord is detachable as well, which provides additional installation flexibility.
- Ethernet Connectivity with Internet Radio & Streaming Services
- Connect the AVR-X4000 to your home network and open up a digital world of listening enjoyment. You can enjoy music and audio programs from a vast range of Internet radio stations, as well as enjoying music from streaming services including SiriusXM, Spotify and Pandora (subscriptions may be required for some services).
- Apple AirPlay
- Equipped with Apple's AirPlay function, the AVR-X4000 lets you stream your favorite tracks from your iPod touch, iPhone or iPad via your wireless home network. You can also access your favorite iTunes tracks from your computer or connect your portable device directly via the front panel USB port. The unit is also DLNA 1.5 compliant for connection to your multimedia PC and it is Windows 8 and Windows RT certified as well.
- HD Radio
- Enjoy a world of digital radio entertainment with HD Radio. Many popular AM and FM stations are broadcast in HD Radio, which also provides the ability for stations to broadcast additional programming channels. With HD Radio, AM sound is improved and FM stations are CD quality.
- Compressed Audio Restorer
- Improve the quality of your favorite MP3 tracks with Denon's Compressed Audio Restorer feature, which analyzes compressed MP3 tracks and actually restores important music detail for a higher fidelity listening experience.
- Denon Link HD
- For the ultimate audio fidelity, connect the Denon DBT-3313CI Universal Blu-ray player via Denon Link HD and HDMI, which provides advanced jitter reduction processing that extracts the utmost fidelity and widest dynamic range from your favorite high resolution music discs.
- Seven HDMI Inputs & Three HDMI Outputs
- For connection to a broad range of digital sources, the AVR-X4000 features seven HDMI inputs that includes one on the front panel, which lets you quickly and conveniently connect a camcorder, game console or other HDMI-equipped device. There are also three HDMI outputs. Two are for the main room, while the third HDMI output is for sending video to another room (Zone2).
- HDMI Standby Pass-through
- The HDMI functionality is further expanded with HDMI Standby Pass-through, which lets you view a source (such as a cable or satellite box) on your HDTV when the AVR-X4000 is in standby mode, which is ideal for casual viewing of news programs or talk shows.
Denon AVR-X4000 IN-Command Series 7.2-Channel Integrated Network A/V Receiver
ACM1HB Setup & Measurement Microphone
RC-1185 Remote Control
2 x R6/AA Batteries (for Remote)
FM Indoor Antenna
AM Loop Antenna
CD-ROM Owner's Manual