There are no accessories for this product, but we're working on it. Please call us for details about accessories for this product.
There are no accessory packages for this product, but we're working on it. Please call us for details about accessory packages for this product.
The 2200 lumens Canon LV-7290 LCD Projector is not only a jack-of-all-trades, it's a master of all of them. Just look at the features and specs. It's got a 2000:1 contrast ensuring that what you project shows deep blacks and bright whites. Its XGA (1024 x 768) resolution is a great match for today's laptop and PC monitors. Beyond XGA it can project 720p and 1080i high-definition pictures via its composite jack and it can also handle a number of world TV standards.
The LV-7290 uses only 266W in operation and less than a single watt in Standby. In Normal mode the lamp can last as long as 4000 hours but in Quiet mode lamp life soars to as much as 6000 hours. Fan noise drops from a very reasonable 36 dB to 29 dB, which is literally quieter than a whispered conversation.
Your LV-7290 projects great images and you can tune them to your most exacting specifications. Canon brings the best of LCD technology to the LV-7290 projector. This projector has been designed and specified to deliver the impressive image quality you expect from a Canon product. LCD technology allows the LV-7290 to be small, light and portable, while still giving it the capability to serve as a great installation unit.
If you are giving a presentation to a hearing impaired audience, or are working in a venue with a good deal of background noise, the LV-7290 gives you the option of closed captioning to facilitate understanding of any dialogue.
- LCD Technology
- Canon brings the best of LCD technology to the LV-7290 projector. This projector has been designed and specified to deliver the impressive image quality you expect from a Canon product. LCD technology allows the LV-7290 to be small, light and portable, while still giving it the capability to serve as a great installation unit
- Native XGA Resolution (1024 x 768)
- With XGA (1024 x 768) resolution, the LV-7290 is an optimal match for your XGA laptop computer, allowing you to see clear, sharp video, diagrams and text. As a plus, the affordable LV-7290 also supports WXGA resolution on your widescreen laptop or PC through high quality compression
- High Brightness - 2200 Lumens, High Contrast - 2000:1
- The LV-7290's 2200 lumens will produce bright, clearly visible images, and the 2000:1 contrast ratio from the built-in auto iris will ensure deep blacks and bright whites. These features combine to create images with crisp depth and dimension, making them ideal for use in a classroom, office or boardroom. Another major benefit of the LV-7290's AC lamp system is that it lasts up to 6000 hours in Quiet mode
- 1.2x Optical Zoom Lens
- It's important to be able to place your projector precisely where you want or need to and to change the screen size to best fit the space in which you are presenting. Both are easy thanks to the 1.2x optical zoom lens of the LV-7290. The lens also allows you to take full advantage of the LV-7290's wide projection distance coverage, from 4.3 to 38.7' (1.3 to 11.8 m) and screen sizes 40 to 300" (1016 to 7620mm), giving it outstanding flexibility for use in small or moderately large spaces
- Reduced and Simpler Maintenance
- Longer Lamp Life
The extended lamp life of the LV-7290, with up to 4000 hours in Normal mode and 6000 hours in Quiet mode possible, lowers operating costs and reduces maintenance.
Longer Air Filter Life
Employing three-layer hybrid filters, consisting of perforated metal, urethane and metal mesh, anti-dust performance is greatly improved and filter life is dramatically lengthened over that of single layer electrostatic filters. The filter in the LV-7290 can last up to 5500 hours in Eco mode, greatly reducing maintenance time.
Easy Access Lamp
For a quick and easy replacement, the LV-7290's lamp is located on the top of the projector. There is no need to move the projector, even if it is ceiling mounted. To further aid in maintenance, a replacement counter indicates when the lamp and filter require changing
- Convenient, Easy to Use Features and Design
- Making the LV-7290 more convenient and easier to use were the goals of the Canon designers. You'll find controls and features made to let you concentrate on making better presentations.
Quick Start and Quick Power Off
Quick start and quick power off make it more convenient to operate the LV-7290 and help to lengthen lamp life. With the push of a button this projector will quickly spring into action for a spur-of-the-moment presentation, or shut down to be packed for use in another meeting room.
Auto Setup Function
Setting up the LV-7290 is both quick and easy with the auto setup function. Through a single button you can set auto input, auto PC and auto keystone correction.
With the projector placed on a flat surface, the engagement of auto setup will employ sensors which will detect the tilt of the projector in relation to the screen, automatically correcting for any keystone distortion - up to +/- 20 degrees vertically. Of course, keystone correction can be adjusted manually as well up to +/- 30 degrees.
Easy to use and clear controls for volume and menu mean that the focus of a presenter will be on the presentation, not on running the projector. The LV-7290 makes it simple to switch between input sources at the touch of a button. Buttons which are familiar in look and feel to those of printers and copy machines fall easily to hand. For added convenience, the wireless IR remote control can be used.
The clear to read, white text on black background of the LV-7290's on-screen menu is easy to navigate. For added convenience, choose from 21 languages for the menu display.
Multiple Image Modes
Users can select from multiple image modes to ensure content is optimally displayed.
Presentation - bright setting that emphasizes contrast overall - most suitable for presentations (PowerPoint, etc).
Standard - setting that provides standard easy-to-see images.
High Contrast - provides clear, easy-to-see images in brighter environments.
Cinema - setting best suited for movie projection (DVD and HDTV) as it excels at providing gradations of dark portions of images.
Blackboard (Greenboard) - reproduces close hues when projecting on classroom blackboards. Colorboard - reproduces close hues when projecting on colored walls.
In addition, on the image quality adjustment menu users can manually perform more detailed settings such as contrast, hue and brightness and then save those settings to memory in one of four user image modes.
Even if you don't have an external sound system to use, the 10W high output speaker of the LV-7290 delivers clear, well produced sound for venues of varying sizes
- Flexible Connectivity
- The LV-7290 connects to a variety of devices, including laptop and desktop computers, DVD players, and digital cameras and camcorders.
Network-ready RJ-45 Port
To maximize the usability of the LV-7290, the built-in RJ-45 port enables centralized control and monitoring from a networked PC. This makes it simple for an A/V team to operate ceiling mounted installed projectors from a remote PC, allowing fewer personnel to cover a larger service area.
RS-232 Serial Port
Control the LV-7290 through a third-party system with the built-in RS-232 serial port.
Video Input & Output
The LV-7290 has a composite video input and analog RGB output for high-definition video projection and composite video monitoring.
Multiple Audio Inputs & Output
Two audio mini-jack stereo inputs and one output are found on the LV-7290 for relaying audio through external speakers. It provides the flexibility needed to play audio from a linked DVD or PC source
- Quiet Operation and Closed Captioning
- Quiet Operation
Give your audience the silent treatment with the quietness of the LV-7290. In Normal mode the projector runs at 36dB and that drops to 29dB in Quiet mode, allowing all ears to be on the presentation.
If you are presenting to a hearing impaired audience or in a venue with a high level of ambient noise, the LV-7290 can deliver closed captioning to make any difficult to understand dialogue perfectly clear
- Peace of Mind
- Canon USA Projector and Lamp Limited Warranty
The LV-7290 projector is backed by Canon USA's projector and lamp limited warranty, which guarantees that it will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for 3 years from the date of original purchase, and the lamp for 120 days from the date of original purchase.
Projector Protection Program (Triple P)
Add to that Canon USA's Projector Protection Program ("Triple P"), a free service program that provides a loaner projector of equal or greater value in the event that a qualifying unit is in need of repair. Triple P is available on all Canon projector models during the Canon USA projector and lamp limited warranty
Canon LV-7290 LCD Projector
Remote Controller and Batteries
User's Manual (CD-ROM)
Important Information and Quick Start Guide
AC Power Cord
VGA to VGA Connection Cable (Mini D-sub 15-pin/Mini D-sub 15-pin)
Lens Cap with String
PIN Code Label
Filter Cover for Ceiling Mount