There are no accessory packages for this product, but we're working on it. Please call us for details about accessory packages for this product.
The Nikon AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 12-24mm f/4G IF-ED is designed specifically for use with Nikon DX format digital SLR cameras. It features ultra-wideangle zoom capability, ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass and Nikon's exclusive built-in SWM (Silent Wave Motor).
The lens is targeted at professional and advanced amateur Nikon D-SLR users who demand both the advantages of high optical performance and ultra-wideangle focal range.
This G-type Nikkor lens is designed with no aperture rings, and offers easier, virtually mistake-free operation because the aperture does not need to be set to minimum.
Note: Equivalent focal length in 35mm terms is 18-36mm.
Note: AF-S feature is not supported by certain camera models.
Note! DX lenses are NOT recommended for use with 35mm, "full-frame" digital, or APS SLR cameras. These lenses can be attached to film-based 35mm SLRs, but will not work properly due to the reduced size of the image circle.
• Fast, ultra-wideangle zoom lens with Silent Wave Motor
• Two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements minimize chromatic aberration, provide higher resolution and superior contrast
• Three aspherical lens elements minimize distortion, especially at the periphery, for superior optical performance
• High-grade Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) offers superior color reproduction and minimizes ghost and flare
• "SWM" (Silent Wave Motor) for swift autofocusing with superior accuracy and ultra-quiet operation
• The rounded diaphragm opening (7 blades) makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural
• M/A mode allows rapid switching between autofocus and manual even during AF servo operation, with virtually no time lag
• Internal Focusing (IF) design for smoother focusing and great body balance
• Nikon 12-24mm f/4G ED-IF AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor AF Lens
• Front & Rear Caps
• HB-23 Lens Hood